Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Flute

I sighed as Jack disappeared. Damn, he's stubborn, I thought, then I spotted something glowing in the snow. I walked over to it and picked it up and stared at the item I currently had in my hand. It's a flute, made entirely out of ice, with my name carved on it. I then looked down at the snow, and saw letters on it, saying, "The flute's kinda off-tune, so I made a new one for you. But it doesn't change the fact that you're a great flutist." I stared at it blankly. Then I took off running to find him.

I've been looking for hours, and still no sign of Jack. I stopped under a tree and leaned back against it. Then I looked around. This tree... It felt so familiar. I scooted away from it and looked up at it. Then an image of this tree flashed in my mind. Then I looked around. It's the very same place I first met Jack! I thought. I was surprised I could recognize it 7 years after that. But there's no mistaking it, since this tree's the biggest one in here. "You realized it, huh?" I turned to see Jack emerging from the shadows.

Jack sighed and approached me, looking down at the ground, saying, "Sorry about earlier. I was kinda... Confused. With everything. Including myself." I looked at him and shrugged, saying, "It's no big deal." He looked at me nervously and said, "You're not mad at me?" I chuckled and said, "Why would I? You're my best friend. Oh yeah, how'd you make this?" and held out the flute. He held out his hand and a swirl of wind formed on his hand, clearing to reveal a flute. "It's not that hard if you know how to." He said simply, and I said, "Cool, dude. And why'd you carve my name?" He blushed slightly. "I-I just thought... Since it's yours I- Damn, why am I stuttering?" he muttered, and I chuckled. "I get it." I said, smiling, and he smiled nervously, his cheeks still a light shade of pink. "You two seemed to be having a good time." We both turned and saw the Snow Queen, again, with Jack muttering a long string of curses. She ignored his curses and said seriously, "Jack, Blaise's back, and he's targeting this area." Jack yelled yet another longer string of curses and ran off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Hi! So, you might be wondering, who's Blaise? Yeah, find out in the next chapter. So, why'd I put a random character? Because, I read my story from the beginning and I thought, Heck, no wonder barely anyone reads till the end and I don't get any new subscribers, the story's boring like hell! Then I thought, hey, it's a romance, it's not boring. Then I decided to put some action in the story! Then I pondered on who to pick as the villain, then I settled on the mystery new character, Blaise! Try guessing who he is!
Jack: You're noisy. Anyways, where are Emily, Blair and the anime characters who randomly pops out? I don't see anyone other than us here...
Me: -ignores Jack- Moving on, today's spotlight is on... -pauses for dramatic effect- *drumroll* JACK FROST!! -le random spotlight shines on Jack- GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! -applauds-
Jack: ... Okay. I'm lost.
Me: So, you guys must be wondering, what's with the spotlight? Well, I've decided to feature ONE character in each Q&A!!
Jack: Now calling it Q&A again?
Me: Yep. And, since I STILL don't have any questions, I'll be making my own questions, again. So, tell us, what's your favorite song?
Jack: Well... I kinda like Lilium, but I think I'll go with Snow Fairy by Funkist.
Me: Ohoho... The song Emily played last time?
Jack: -face heats up-
Me: -pinches Jack's cheek- You're cute, you know that?
Jack: Quit it.
Me: If I were Emily, would you tell me to stop?
Jack: -blushes even more- I said quit it!
Me: -cuddles Jack- You're so adorable~!!
Jack: Hey! Let go!
Me: -ignores-
Jack: Help!
-le random Blaise pops out-
Blaise: Sup, suckers!
Jack: Help- -sees Blaise- -glares- YOU!!
Me: That's it for today, anymore would become a spoiler. The next spotlight will be on Emily! Wait for it!