Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Farewell

I kept on thinking. If I give my powers to her, she'll live, but she'd become immortal and live a painful life, and I'd forget everything about her. If I don't, she'll die, but she won't feel anymore pain, but I'd feel guilty for eternity. Damn, what am I supposed to do? I groaned and held my head in my hands. "Jack, we don't have much time left. Make your decision." I faintly heard the Snow Queen said from behind me, but I didn't budge. I only muttered, "Emily, I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..." and silent tears rolled down my cheeks. I removed my hands from my face and looked at her, who's still smiling as she's dying slowly. "Don't be, Jack..." she whispered, and put her hand on my cheek. I sobbed and put my hand on hers. "I'm sorry for the pain I'm about to cause you, Emily... I can't stand seeing you die, so-" I began, but she cut me off, "Jack, don't be sorry." I nodded a little and turned to the Snow Queen. "What do I do?"

My eyes followed the Snow Queen as she drew a circle around me and Emily, who was in my arms. I looked at Blair and said, "Take care of Emily, 'kay, bro?" Blair nodded with a smile and said, "Sure thing, Jack. Don't worry." I smiled and hugged Emily and whispered, "Since I'd forget about you... Will you find me, Emily?" Even though I couldn't see her face, I can imagine her smiling at my question. "Of course, Jack." she whispered back, and I smiled. "Promise?" I asked, and she nodded slowly. "Promise." "How'd I know you'll keep your promise?" I asked, and she chuckled slightly, saying, "Am I the type to not keep promises, Jack? But, oh well... Jack, let go of me for a sec." I frowned slightly, confused, and let her go, but still holding her. She took off her necklace and put it in my hands. I looked at her. "What-?" I began, but she shushed me off. "It's for you to remember me by... Don't lose it, Jack. Or I might never find you..." she said, and I nodded, clutching to the necklace. Then beams of light started breaking through the ground. "Make your farewells quick, kids." the Snow Queen said, and a thought occured to me. Should I do it? It's now or never. I hesitated for a moment before finally giving in. I pulled Emily into a kiss before the light completely engulfed us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: So... The first half of the story's nearly over...
Emily: I'm gonna miss Jack...
Me: Me too, Emily. Damn, I love that kid.
Emily: Uh... Writer-san, you love Jack too?
Me: Yeah, but- Wait, not like between girls and guys, it's... Damn, don't misunderstand, Emily.
Blair: I can't believe he's gone...
Me: He's gone for now, but not forever. Oh yeah, starting from this point, all chapters will be in Jack's POV, except I said otherwise.
Emily: I'm starting to miss him...
Me: C'mon, people, cheer up, seriously!
Blair: I don't think any of us can cheer up anytime near.
Me: -sighs- Fine. I give up. Oh yeah, I said I'd feature Emily in one of the Q&A Corners, so...
Emily: Oh, okay...
Me: So... I still have no questions.
Emily: Don't bother, then...
Me: Yeah, I guess so...
-le random Jackson Overland Frost pops out-
JOF: Why am I here?
Me: Oh Jack! Help me cheer up! -hugs JOF-
JOF: WHY AM I HERE? NORTH! BUNNY! SANDY! TOOTH! SOMEBODY HELP! JAMIE!!
-le random Natsu appears-
Natsu: Eh? Here again? But I was quite sure I was eating some bonfire...
Me: JACK!!
JOF: HELP!!
Natsu: ... -back away slowly-
-le random L pops out-
L: -starts eating cakes silently, trying to go unnoticed-
Me: -lets go of JOF- -crouches in front of L- -stares-
JOF: -tries to get as far away as possible-
L: -stares back-
Natsu: -eyes dart from L to writer- What's this, a staring contest?
Me, L: -stares-
Emily, Blair, Natsu: ...
JOF: Hey! What's going on?!
Blair: -shrugs-
Natsu: Wait a sec... -looks at JOF closely- You're that ice-dude, right?
JOF: I guess...?
Natsu: FIGHT ME!!
JOF: What?!
Emily: I think Writer-san is forgetting to end this again...
Me, L: -still staring without blinking-
Blair: :facepalm: Well, we'll end it for her, see ya'll around!