Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Time at the Host Cafe

Theme song: Boys Be Ambitious by Hi-Fi Camp (Fairy Tail Ending 10)

I sighed, throwing the piece of cloth to the counter. "Damn... I'm tired." I whined, dropping down on a seat. Working in a host cafe is exhausting. My boss looked at me and said, "Quit whining, Jack. And serve the customers." I turned my attention to him and said, "Can I at least take the tie off?" "No." he said immediately, then a girl's voice said, "But I wanna see him without the tie!" Both me and my boss turned to look at the speaking girl. Blonde, make-ups, high-heels, clothes that didn't do a good job at covering her body. She smiled and said, "What's up, hottie?" I suppressed the shiver that went up my spine and put on a fake smile. Damn, I wish I can leave this hell-hole soon. And tomorrow, I'm leaving with Tyler and Seymour for a month. "Oh yeah, boss, I forgot to tell you. Starting tomorrow, I'm taking a month's vacation." I muttered when the blondie's finally distracted by the other hosts, and boss looked at me wide-eyed before exclaiming, "What? But tomorrow's Valentine's Day and-" "I know, and that's the exact reason I'm not coming. And I've been working hard all this time and never had a good vacation so let me take a month off, would you?" I said, and he sighed. "Fine, but work harder when you return."

***

Finally. My shift's over. I got changed out of my suit and into my T-shirt and jeans before walking out. Damn, it's dark. I sighed and started walking, then a honk sounded from a car, and I jumped back before looking around for the source of the sound. "Hey, Jack! Over here!" I heard Tyler's voice yell, and I finally spotted the black car partially hidden by the darkness, and I never would've found it if I hadn't seen Tyler's blonde hair through the window. I walked over to the car and looked at Tyler before yelling, "How'd you know where I work?!" I don't remember ever telling Tyler or Seymour that I worked part-time here. Tyler snorted and said, "My sister's a customer at your place and you happen to be her favorite." My right eye twitched and I yelled, "Say what?!"

"So, that blondie's your sister?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah. She's always talking about you, just so you know, and when she knew I'm your friend, she was like, INTRODUCE ME TO HIM!" he said and imitated his sister's voice, and I commented, "Dude. You sound creepy." "Well that's how she sounded!" he retorted, then he continued, "Damn, she's annoying! She kept asking me to introduce her to you but I know you're not interested so I never did, but damn, Jack, stop being so hot so she'll stop bothering me!" I looked at him and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, dude. But it's not my fault. And, what do you want me to do, wear a mask around like Kakashi? Heck, I'm not doing that." I said, and he snorted. "Maybe you should." I looked at my watch and cursed. "Damn, it's late. Can you drive me home? And, why are you here in the first place?" I asked and looked at him suspiciously. He shrugged and said, "I figured you'd need a drive home since my sister always told me about how hard of a worker you are, and that you always go home late." "Oh, I see... Wait, she knew what time I-? Damn, tell your sister to stop stalking me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Hi, readers! My wound's healing and I can run again! Well, not like a little scratch can keep me from running, but it sure does bother me. And I still beat the guys at racing. But now it's my throat's turn to hurt like hell. I can still speak, sure, but it hurts. And luckily for me, my voice doesn't change even when I have sore throat. AND I ACTUALLY HAVE 20 SUBSCRIBERS!! WOOH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! And, recommendations would be nice, btw.
Jack: You actually made me work in a host cafe?!
Me: Shut it!
Tyler: -bursts out laughing-
Seymour: -chuckless slightly-
Jack: -covers face- WHY?!
Me: Because, Jack, your parents had to work hard to keep your family happy, and you're just nice like that to help them by working part-time at a host-cafe!
Jack: ...
Tyler: Awesome, bro. -pats Jack's back-
Jack: -snorts-
Seymour: -keeps on reading his pile of books-
Me: -turns attention to Seymour- What're you reading now?
Seymour: I'm trying to finish the entire Fairy Tail series in a day.
Me: -eyes widen- -jaw drops- SUGEI!! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!! Other than Jack, that is.
Tyler: Hey, what about me?
Me: -looks at Tyler- -shrugs-
Tyler: I'm hurt... *anime-cry*
-le random Erza pops out-
Erza: Finally... I'm out of the cramped manga... -stretches-
Seymour: -looks at Erza- -eyes widen- -blush spreads across cheeks-
Me: -eyes Seymour- I thought Mira's your favorite character?
Seymour: Yeah, but Erza's still hot...
Erza: -stops stretching- -looks at Seymour- Who's that?
Me: One of your fans, Erza...
Seymour: H-hi...
Erza: -narrows eyes on Seymour- GIMME 100 PUSH-UPS!!
Seymour: A-aye sir! -starts doing push-ups- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Me: Well, since Seymour's busy doing his push-ups, let's start interviewing Erza! Erza, what's your favorite type of cake?
Erza: Well... I'll go with cheesecake.
Me: -nods- -scribbles on note- Next question. What's the best quality of Fairy Tail?
Erza: The best quality of Fairy Tail is that it represents justice. Well, I think so.
Me: What's your future dream?
Erza: Let's see... My future dream is to make Fairy Tail famous across the world.
Me: As expected of the Titania... Well, let's check on Seymour now...
Seymour: -is currently sprawled out across the floor- Still... 3 more... -passes out-
Me: O_O
Erza: I apologize... I didn't mean to wear him out like that...
Me: Don't worry, Erza. Since you're my favorite character in Fairy Tail, I won't do you any harm.
Erza: I-is that so...?
Me: -nods- And now, readers, I shall end this. Bye!
Jack: Hey, I barely said anything!