Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

The White Desert

Theme Song: None

We walked to the lodging and stopped. I looked at Seymour, motioning him to get in first, he sighed and opened the door. Then he jumped aside, cursing under his breath, and a large ball of fur tackled me, nearly causing me to fall down the steps, luckily for me, Seymour and Tyler had grabbed me before I could.

"Down, Dolly, down!" an elderly man called out, rushing out and trying to pry the huge dog off me. The dog, dubbed Dolly, was licking my face like there's no tomorrow, and I petted her head while also trying to push her off me. After a moment of wrestling, Dolly finally got off me, Seymour and Tyler let go of my arm and I straightened up, pulling Dolly's long fur off my clothes and wiping her saliva off my face.

"I'm sorry, lads. Dolly often gets excited when people come to visit." the elderly man said, scratching Dolly behind her ears. "No prob, gramps. Can I use the bathroom? Need to wipe the saliva off my face..." I said, and he pointed to a hallway. "Just go down the hallway, last door to the left. And, were you coming here on vacation?" he said and asked, Seymour closed his book and said, "Yeah. My uncle rented the whole lodging for us, I think." The man's face lit up and he dragged Seymour with him. "Why didn't you say so? Come, I'll show you your room. My name's James, by the way. I'll show this young lad his room later." he said, motioning to me, who had started towards the bathroom.

After washing my face, I exited the bathroom, James waiting for me. "Now, I'll get you to your friend's room." he said, leading me up some stairs and down hallways, finally stopping in front of a door. He knocked on the door and opened the door. "I've brought your friend here. Enjoy your vacation here!" he said cheerfully, and with that, he left.

"What now?" I asked as I walked in, dropping down on a couch. Tyler sat up from his lying position on the bed and said, "Can we go skiing first?" Seymour flipped a page on his book and said, "Sure, why not? You guys go first, I'll catch up with you later." Tyler looked at him, annoyed, and snatched his book out of his hands before running off with it. "What- GIVE ME MY BOOK BACK, YOU IDIOT!" Seymour yelled and chased after Tyler, me following after him.

We finally got outside, and Tyler stopped, tossing Seymour's book back to him before he could slam him again. "Now, let's get the skiing tools and-" Tyler began, but was cut off by a snowball hitting him square in the face. The snow dropped slowly, and when it's finally enough to show Tyler's face, he glared at me and yelled, "JACK! NO FAIR!" I looked at him innocently and said, "What?" He growled and bent down, then he threw a snowball at me, which I dodged easily. Then the dull sound of the snow hitting something made me turn around.

Seymour had started walking back into the lodge, passing behind me on the way, and Tyler's snowball had hit the back of his head. He turned around slowly (you could see the flame in his eyes), tossed his book inside the building, and started throwing snowballs at me and Tyler at a surprisingly fast rate. "Snowball fight!" I yelled as I ran around, dodging Seymour's snowballs, sometimes throwing my own snowballs at both him and Tyler, hitting Tyler's face once again while Seymour... His Jujitsu training really made him hard to hit.

After plenty of tries, I finally hit Seymour, well, barely, it barely struck his right ear, and when it did, he stopped for a second, smirked, and started showering me with snowballs, now ignoring Tyler, who had dropped down from exhaustion. My eyes widened and I started running around, Seymour's snowballs barely missing me, and after a while, I, too, dropped down, worn out. Seymour's still standing, no sign of exhaustion. Damn, he's strong! All he does is read, how'd he get all that stamina? And strength? And accuracy? And- He's just so mysterious. He smirked at my worn out form. "VICTORY IS MINE!" he declared, and I chuckled weakly. "Yeah, sure, Sherlock." I said, getting up slowly, ignoring my aching muscles. I patted the snow off my clothes and helped Tyler up.

"Let's get back inside..." Tyler said, and both Seymour and I nodded in agreement. I rubbed the back of my neck as we walked in and I stopped dead in my tracks. Seymour noticed me stopping and stopped too. "What is it?" he asked, my face must've gone pale or something because he looked worried. I looked at him and whispered, my voice shaking, "My necklace's gone..." before running off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: I gained and lost a subscriber.
Jack: How?
Me: I dunno. When I checked yesterday, I had 22 subscribers, today, when I checked, I had only 21. TT^TT
Jack: Hey, cheer up. It's just a subscriber.
Me: -anime vein pops up- JUST A SUBSCRIBER? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH A SUBSCRIBER MEANS TO ME? THEY'RE-
Jack: -interrupts- You still have 21 awesome subscribers! C'mon! Cheer up!
Me: ... I guess you're right... -hugs Jack- Thanks, Jack! You're the best! Well, after Jack Frost, that is. Haha.
Jack: Jack Frost? As in, Jack Frost? Winter spirit?
Me: -nods- Yep ^^
Jack: Is he even real?
Me: Oh, he's real alright. You've met him, in fact.
Jack: Oh.
Me: And... JACK'S FINALLY GONNA HAVE HIS WISH GRANTED!!
Jack: Wish? What wish?
Me: Don't you always want to see the mystery girl who gave you your necklace and letter? You're gonna see her soon.
Jack: And in order to do that, I have to lose my necklace?
Me: Hey, I have my plans, alright?
Jack: Can't you reunite us without making me lose my necklace?
Me: Sorry, I've decided it like that, so bear with it.
Jack: -sighs- Fine. Do as you wish.
Me: -pats Jack's head- Good boy! And, I'm updating this to inform you guys, updates might be late, because I'm also working on 2 stories on Wattpad... If you wanna read my story, you can go to Wattpad and search my username. Username's pizZiCcato.
Jack: What stories are you working on?
Me: Well, one of them is a Naruto fanfiction, the other one's a Rise of the Guardians fanfiction.
Jack: Oh, Rise of the Guardians! Jack Frost's awesome!
Me: Told ya he's awesome!
Jack: I wanna watch it, can I?
Me: Hmm... Maybe.
Jack: What do you mean, maybe?
-le random Jackson Overland Frost pops out-
JOF: Ah, Pitch-girl!
Me: DON'T CALL ME THAT!
JOF: Haha, sorry. -pats writer's head-
Me: So, how's things been with the Guardians?
JOF: -shrugs- We're fine, I guess.
Me: -nods- Jack, are you real?
JOF: Maybe yes, maybe not...
Me: JACK.
JOF: It depends on you.
Me: I wanna know if you're real.
JOF: Well... If you keep believing in me, you might see me one day.
Me: But... There's no winter in my place.
JOF: -shrugs- Not my fault.
Me: Why don't you ever come to my place, huh?
JOF: Hey, you said it yourself, there's no winter in your place.
Me: Because you never came!
JOF: Your place's not in my area of duty!
Me: -cries-
Jack: Ack! You idiot! You made her cry!
JOF: Eh... What now?
Me: -growls-
JOF: ... That doesn't sound good.
Jack: RUN!!
Me: -roars- -starts chasing everyone around-
JOF: I'll take my leave now... Bye! -disappears-
Jack: No! Help me!
Me: -growls-
Jack: Well... Bye. Gotta end this here before writer mauls me.