Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

The Tale of the Snow Fairy

Theme song: Glitter (Starving Trancer Remix) by Mayumi Morinaga featuring Another Infinity (Fairy Tail Ending 11)

"James? You there?" I said, peeking in through the door. James looked at me and smiled. "Ah, it's you. Have a seat." he said and gestured to the armchair across from him. I sat and started fidgeting with my fingers. "Well, how can I help you?" he asked. "Uh... I need to know some things. About the Snow Fairy." I said. He nodded and leaned back in his armchair.

"Ah... The Snow Fairy... What do you need to know?" he asked again. "I... I don't know yet, actually. But can you tell me what you know about her? Is she good or bad? Is there some kind of tale behind her? I mean... Well, you get what I mean." I said, stumbling on my words. James chuckled and smiled.

"Well, I personally think she's a good spirit." he said, looking into the fireplace. I studied his features, looking for clues as to what he's thinking. "How'd you know that?" I asked. "Well, she helped me once. So I think she's not evil, at least." he said, and I nodded. "How'd she help you?" I asked again. He paused before explaining.

"There was a blizzard that night, just like last night. My little grand daughter was visiting, and she likes hot chocolate, so I brought a cup of it to her room that night. But she wasn't there. I was worried, really worried. I looked in every room, asked every guest, but I couldn't find her."

"I finally gave up and hoped for the best. I sat in this room, waiting. Then I heard the sound of flute. I tried to look for the source, but couldn't find it."

"After a few hours, there was a knock on the door, and there stood my grand daughter, well and safe, even though she was in a blizzard. I immediately gave her some warm drinks and asked what happened. She told me how she snuck out, she won't tell me why, and how she got lost in the blizzard. How she met a girl who led her home after playing a song for her."

I nodded. "I see... So, is there any tale or anything about her?" I asked. He thought for a moment and said, "Well, there's a song about her... It goes like this." He cleared his throat and tested his sound before starting to sing.

"As the night reaches its peak
The faint sound of a melody was heard
The enchanting tune could be heard miles away

Close your eyes, and let your feet take you to the source
Soon, you will find yourself in the white desert of snow
On the flawless white snow, a girl will be standing, the enchanted flutist

Hair and eyes, dark as night
Her skin is flawless like the snow around her
She is the most beautiful being you have ever seen

Keep your bad thoughts away, and she will play for you and lead you home
But if bad thoughts invade your mind, she can read them and take your soul
Leaving your body to freeze

She used to be an innocent girl
With no parents to love her
Or friends to share her joy with

Then she met a boy
Who, like her, had no friends
And soon, they became the best of friends

She was there for him
And he, in turn, was always there for her
That is, until that day came

One day, disaster struck the girl's home
She nearly lost her life
But God has other plans

She kept her life, but she lost her friend
Who left a flute behind for her
Now, she awaits her one and only friend in the white desert
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Hey guys! Great news! We're back to 23 subscribers!
Jack: Awesome!
Me: I know! And, Fallen4Ever's comment really got me thinking. I agree, this story's getting boring. I re-read all my chapters starting from the beginning to find some inspiration, but no luck, haha. Well, in the end, I used the little poem I wrote at school when I had nothing else to do.
Jack: Not bad.
Me: Yeah, haha. Well, anyways, I hurt my right toe. TT^TT
Jack: How?
Me: Well, I accidentally kicked my friend the stairs, quite hard, and now it's kinda purplish.
Jack: Ice-pack?
Me: Used it. But the purple part spread.
Jack: That doesn't seem good.
Me: Yeah. And as if that's not bad enough, I fell on the stairs.
Jack: What?
Me: Well, the story's like this. The bell rung, signing the end of school, and I got out and went down the stairs. Then I remembered that I left my raincoat. Wait, should I start from the beginning?
Jack: Uh... Perhaps?
Me: Well... Okay. It was raining when I went to school. My umbrella's broken, so my mom told me to use a raincoat instead. And wore sandals instead of shoes. I don't think it's a good idea to wear shoes while it's raining, since the shoes will absorb the water and the classroom might smell funny. So, after school, I nearly forgot the raincoat, and when I remembered it, I ran back up the stairs and accidentally fell. Some guys from my class saw my fall. One of them asked, "How the heck did you fall?" "How the heck was I supposed to know?!" I yelled back, and in less than 2 seconds, I was back on my feet and sprinting to the class, but not before hearing one of the guys say, "Wow. She's tough." Then I got my raincoat back and went home. End of story.
Jack: So that's all that happened in school?
Me: Pretty much. Except I lost the race because of the sandals. I don't get how Naruto and the others could run in them.
Jack: Different model?
Me: -snorts- It's pretty much the same. I was wearing the same sandals Naruto wears.
Jack: Well... Maybe the floor's slippery.
Me: Nah, I don't think so. Well, at least I still get second place.
Jack: -nods-
Me: -huffs- I really wanna see the snow...
Jack: Well that's kinda random.
Me: Not really. We had English Lab today, and since we're not allowed to wear shoes in the lab, I took off my sandals, and I really liked being barefoot. On the snow, even better. I think.
Jack: Oh yeah, I have a question, btw.
Me: Ask away, my friend.
Jack: What would you do when you finally get to see the snow?
Me: -thinks- Start a snowball fight.
Jack: What do you want to do most in life?
Me: -thinks again- Walk in a park on a snow day wearing a blue hoodie and brown three quarter pants, barefoot, and yell, "I AM JACK FROST AND I JUST MADE IT SNOW!! You're welcome, kids." Then create a mist somehow (maybe using some dry ice) and disappear mysteriously~
Jack: That's kinda cool...
Me: Yeah. Well, gotta end this now, see ya~