Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

The Snow Miser, Again

Theme song: Yell~ Kagayaku Tame no Mono by Sata Andagi (Fairy Tail Ending 12)

I sat still on my bed, staring at the clock. 11.58 a.m. 2 more minutes... I looked around my room and tried to listen for any noise from outside. Nothing. Everyone's asleep. I looked at the clock again. 11.59. I groaned and laid down. Time's going too slow... Then finally...

I heard the faint sound of flute. I jumped to my feet and put on my jacket, running out. Yeah, I'm gonna see the Snow Fairy again. I know it sounds weird, even freaky for some, I mean, who hangs out with mythical beings? Well, not many does. But so what?

The snow crunched under my feet as I walked. Wait, cross the 'walked' part and put 'sprinted' in its place. Yeah, I sprinted. Finally she came into view. She smiled as she saw me. "You came again." she said when I got within hearing range. I smiled back. "Well, I couldn't sleep so..." I said, shrugging.

Okay, if you're wondering... Yes, I've been seeing the Snow Fairy every night after that little encounter. So, what have we been doing? Well... Anything that cross our minds. Mostly, she tells me about her friend, Jack Frost. From what she said, he's pretty reckless, very much like me, haha.

"It's been ages since I last had a snowball fight..." she said suddenly, eyes staring into a distance. I nodded slowly, smiling mischievously to myself. I bent down and picked up some snow, then I called, "Hey, Emily." Yeah, her real name's Emily. She told me that a few days ago. She turned to me, about to say something, when my snowball hit her square in the face. The snow dropped rather slowly, she looked rather shocked, then a devilish smile formed on her lips.

"Uh... Bad choice?" I said, smiling sheepishly. She snorted, raising her right hand, then she swung it down, and before I knew it, I was showered with snowballs of all size, then finally, a gigantic one fell on me, pressing me down, making me unable to get up. I looked up at her and yelled, "Do you need to use a snowball this huge?"

"Sorry. I'm still learning to control my powers. It's not that easy, you know." she said, raising her hand, lifting the snowball off me. I got to my feet. "Did he get problem controlling his powers too?" I asked. She chuckled.

"You bet. He accidentally created some icebergs in the middle of the ocean once without having any idea how to make them disappear, so the icebergs stayed there." she said, smiling at the memory. I nodded slowly. Then a thought occured to me.

"Uh... Emily... When did he create those icebergs?" I asked. "1912." she replied. "Did the icebergs sink any ships?" I asked again. She smiled sheepishly. "It sank the Titanic." she said, attempting to supress her laughter. I started laughing too.

"I never thought the person who sank the Titanic would be Jack Frost." I said after our laughter died down, clutching my side. "Well, in his defense, they said the Titanic's unsinkable, but they were wrong." she said, wiping her tears away. "That's true, but still... It's unbelievable. Nobody would believe me if I told them that." I said, huffing.

"Hey, Emily!" I heard a voice call out. A male. I looked around for the source and spotted a dude with gray hair and eyes wearing a jacket with fur at the edges of the hood and sleeves. He appears to be around my age...

He walked closer, then he spotted me. "Jack?" he said, disbelief on his face and in his voice. "Uh..." I muttered, turning to Emily, who looked at me sadly. "Jack, Blair, the Snow Miser, Blair, Jack." she said, introducing us. The dude, dubbed Blair, snapped out of his trance and looked at Emily. "This feels like the first time I met you." he said.

Emily just smiled at his comment. "Uh... Snow Miser?" I asked. "Yeah, Snow Miser. We have similar powers, with only slight differences. Well, Jack's powers were similar to ours too..." Emily said, a tint of sadness in her voice. "You alright?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yeah. It's just that... It feels just like when the three of us first met." she said. Blair sighed. "So, you're Jack?" he asked, looking at me. I nodded. "Nice to meet you, Jack." he said, offering his hand. I shook his hand with a smile. "You too, Blair."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: 25 SUBSCRIBERS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Emily: Thank you for your support!
Jack: You guys are awesome!
Blair: I'm finally back in here!
Me: -cheers- Let's celebrate! -takes out some bottles-
Emily: What are those?
Me: Wine! ^^
Jack: But... You're underage.
Me: So?
Jack: So... It's illegal.
Me: I don't care. -chugs down a bottle in a swig-
Emily: Writer-san!
Jack: I don't think this is good.
Me: Haha, you guys are so gullible. It's just coke.
Emily: -sighs in relief- Never do that again.
Jack: I'm curious, though... What'd our writer be like when she's drunk?
Blair: Dude, don't suggest her that.
Jack: I was just-
Blair: Don't. Just... Don't.
Me: Actually, I'm not that big of an idiot to actually try that. So don't worry, Blair. -smiles-
Blair: Did she just... Smile at me?
Me: Yep!
Emily: -checks bottles- Not alcohol...
Jack: I dunno if she's drunk, but I think I get a picture of when she's drunk, I think. Kinda like Levy?
Me: I like Erza better.
Jack: Since she still knows she likes Erza, she's not drunk. Case closed.
Emily: I guess?
Blair: -shrugs-
Me: Of course I'm not drunk. Oh yeah, speaking of drunk... I feel like getting Cana here.
Jack: Cana? Cana Alberona? Dude, you better not-
-le random Cana pops out-
Cana: -looks around- Where am I?
Me: Hi, Cana!
Cana: Hi, uh... Are you a girl or a dude?
Me: Guess.
Cana: -holds head- Hmm... Your hair's like a dude, but... Ah, I'll just call you dude-girl.
Me: -raises eyebrows-
Cana: -looks around- -spots Jack- Hi there, hottie! -hugs Jack-
Jack: Uh... Someone mind getting her off me? I mean, she's only wearing a bra as a top.
Me: Nope.
Jack: Dude!
Me: Nuh-uh.
Emily: Writer-san...
Me: Fine. -snaps fingers-
-Cana disappears, replaced with Emily-
Emily: W-what?
Jack: -blushes-
Blair: Wooh! -applauds- Great job, writer. -pats writer's back-
Me: Thank you, Blair. And... I'm gonna end this now, so bye!!