Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Friends

Theme song: Kimi ga Iru Kara by Shimokawa Mikuni (Fairy Tail Ending 4)

Some people were still freaked out about Bethany & co.'s disappearances, but others had moved on, including me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being happy about their disappearance, but there's always a good side to everything. For me, finally there won't be anyone bothering me. On top of that, I finally have one true friend. "Hey!" I nearly tripped on my own feet in surprise, but luckily I regained my balance quickly. "Jack!" I scolded, "Don't surprise me like that!" He grinned and asked, "Going to school?" I nodded and said, "Yeah, it's started again." "Can I come with you?" he asked, to which I answered after thinking, "Others will see you." "No they won't. Only children and those who believe in me can see me." he responded, and I though again. "In that case, sure, you can come."

Jack's theory was proven right when nobody in school even noticed his presence, though he prefered staying outside in the garden to being inside the school building. During class, he peeked in through the window a few times, bringing a gust of wind in once, causing our papers to fly all over the room. We had to run around picking up our papers for 5 minutes since the wind won't stop, but at least Jack tried to help me pick up my papers.

Finally, it's lunch time and we can get out of class. I ate my lunch under the huge tree in the garden, Jack sitting next to me, watching me all the time. "Your food smells delicious." he said after a while of silence. I smiled and offered some to him silently, since I still had some food in my mouth. He took some scrambled eggs and ate it, then he said, amazement in his voice, "This is the best food I've had in ages!" I smiled and said, "That's nice." Then he thought again and said, "Well, maybe that's because I haven't eaten anything in ages." "Still, that's nice. I made it myself, by the way." I said, still smiling. "You made it yourself? Wow!" he said, then he seemed to realize something and looked down, hiding his face. "What is it?" I asked, and he just shook his head, saying, "I've never eaten anything made by anyone other than my mother." I snorted and said, "Are you feeling embarassed about that?" He nodded. "Well, there's a start to everything, isn't there?" I said, to which he looked up. "Yeah, I guess..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one's short. I was thinking of putting the Snow Miser in my story... What do you think? Also, should I make this a romance? I've been thinking about it for a long time, but since I know absolutely nothing about romance, I doubt I'll succeed at that.

I have 6 subscribers!! ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU (Thank you very much)!!