Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Snowflake

Theme song: Egao no Mahou by Magic Party (Fairy Tail Opening 5)

"Emily?"
I looked up from my book and smiled at the sight of Jack, who was perching on the windowsill. He jumped in and straightened up, saying, "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" "Hmm... No, actually. Why?" I said, and he scratched his head saying, "Well, I was thinking... Maybe we can hang out together? Tomorrow?" I thought about it and smiled. "Sure."

The next day, at 6 a.m., Jack burst into my room through the window and woke me up. He's pretty excited, and, though still sleepy, I couldn't help getting excited too. After telling him to wait in the yard, I got changed and went out to meet Jack. His face brightened up immediately and he pulled me across the yard and into the woods, where we kept walking till we finally reached a really huge clearing. In the middle is a small snow hill, onto which he dragged me. Once we were standing on top of it, I could see the surroundings more clearly. Then I saw a slope at a side of the hill, and Jack said, "We can use this as a slide, you know." then, out of nowhere, he pushed me from behind, and I slid down in sitting position. I yelled in surprise at the beggining few seconds, but I enjoyed the rest of the trip to the bottom. A few seconds after I got to the bottom, I heard a shout of triumph and Jack skidded to a halt in standing position next to the sitting me. I looked up at him and exclaimed, "How'd you do that?" He smirked and said, "I have better reflexes."

We spent the rest of the day building snowmans, having a snowball fight, and many others till we dropped down, exhausted. "That was fun." we both said at the same time, then we looked at each other, then we laughed. We finally stopped laughing after a while and Jack said, "I have something for you." "What is it?" I asked, curious. He grinned and held out his hand, palm facing up, and a swirl of wind formed on his hand. Then it disappeared, revealing a snowflake-shaped ice, which floated mere inches above his palm. "Wow..." I whispered, amazed. "It's pretty..." He grinned again and said, "It's unmeltable, only I can melt it, and it's also unbreakable, so no need to treat it like a fragile piece of glass." I grinned like an idiot. "Got it." I said and took out a necklace chain which used to have a pendant, but I lost it. I put the chain through one of the holes on the snowflake and put the necklace on. "This way, I'll never lose it." I explained to Jack, who smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo-hoo!! 5 recommendations and 8 subscribers!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

If you have any question, to me or my characters, don't hesitate to ask ^^