‹ Prequel: The Motto
Status: 4th in the series

We Run This Town

Imogen

Being the new girl in school is always hard. No matter who you are or what connections you have to the schools.
It’s even worst when you are starting at a new school that is ranked at the bottom of safe schoosl in their state. With two deaths and one more just waiting to happen it’s impossible to feel welcomed.
Imogen was unlucky. They had such a beautiful town, but the high school was awful. She was even starting half way through the school year. It sucked for her.
She’s entering their school as a sophomore.

Elle had the advantage of escorting this new girl, Imogen, around the school on the first day.
“So this is your hallway. All the sophomores have their lockers on the left side of the hallway. Oh and watch out, the freshman are on the right and they’re no walk in the park” Imogen chuckled. “There’s a bathroom, and the main office, guidance, principal’s office, nurse…hmm I covered the basics”
“What’s this school like”
“Well” Elle wanted to approach this in a positive way but how could she? This place tore her apart. “Do you feel like your innocent?” Imogen nodded. “This place will destroy you” Imogen was not scared until she said that. “People are judgemental, rude, they will tear you apart inside and out and you won’t even know. It’s terrible. But if you have the right friends everything will be ok. Just don’t hang out with losers”
“Got it”
“So here is your first period class room, I’ll find you later to bring you to your second period. Toodles!” Elle walked away. Imogen walked into the class room and only saw two people in there.
“Oh you’re the new kid” the boy asked.
“Yeah….i’m Imogen”
“Fletcher, this is Sophia”
“AKA I’m the teen mom of the school—where are you from?”
“Westfield”
“Ooh that’s such a pretty town” Sophia said. Imogen sat behind Sophia.
“I guess but it has it’s flaws like any other town” she said. “Hey I have a question…my tour guide Elle…”
“Elle?” Fletcher and Sophia asked at the same time, completely terrified.
“What’s wrong with her, she seems nice”
“She’s the devil” Fletcher said.
“Satan took a human form in Lauren “Elle” Perry” Sophia said. “She taunted me during my pregnancy. I was under so much stress my poor baby was eight weeks premature”
“She talks about everyone to climb the list”
“What list?”

“It’s this popularity list they had last year. The kid that wrote the list graduated thank god. People spent all their time trying to climb the list and not enough time caring about school work” Fletcher said. “this is how people die. We lost two students in the time span of three years”
“What happened?”
“One girl died from a drunk driving accident and the other girl died from being beaten to death by another female student” Sophia said. “The school is trying to hard to get it’s shit together…to improve, but we’re going backwards. I think people are twisted”
“Poor Kylan Thorne. His older sister was killed just a year ago. He’s had to deal with so much”
“And then there’s Elle and Lex who torture people” Sophia said. “Like me”
“And then there’s this girl Cass who’s like anorexic and never shows up to school”
“Adam and Emmi, like apparently the cutest couple ever but they’re so dysfunctional”
“And then there’s Jamie and Frankie. Jamie’s from England. They’ve been dating ever since last year”
“Now they’re the cutest couple” Sophia said. “But don’t forget about Ryan Madison. He’s super dreamy”
“And super gay”
A few more kids walked into the classroom as the bell rung. One beefy looking kid, with a sleeveless football shirt on walked in. “Hey, this is the new girl” he told his friends. “She’s pretty” Imogen blushed. She could see Fletcher and Sophia rolling their eyes.
The boy sat across the room. “Who’s he?” Imogen asked.
“Damon Brooks” Sophia said. “He’s the most arrogant guy you’ll ever meet…like ever”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is basically a little filler