Status: loving one direction and writing an awesome story

I Knew You Were Trouble

She Walks In and The Room Just Lights Up

My grandma is in her 70s and my mom expects me to have fun??? I swear, parents! Still, I was in my hotel room, telling my mom Grams is fine.
"She's doing really good mom." I said, suddenly there was a really loud bang on the wall.
"What the hell was that?!" my mom practically yelled.
"It was the stupid idiotic boys in the room next to mine. I swear I'm going to go complain soon. I've only been here one night mom, and they're already starting to annoy me." I said and she sighed.
"I'm sorry you have to deal with stupid neighbor boys. How old are they?" she asked. I sat down on my bed and sunk into the nice comforter.
"I think they're my age, which makes it worse. They're so obnoxious!" I said, examining my nails.
"Well, you know, maybe you should go hang out with them..." my mom suggested. I sprang up in bed.

"MOM! Why would I want to hang with annoying boys?" I asked.
"Well...you're supposed to be having fun right?" she said and I thought about it and she was right, I was. Still, I didn't want to hang out with them.
"Nah, I'll pass. Maybe when I find some cute boys...then maybe..." I said and I could practically hear the smile through the phone. Suddenly I heard a crash coming from the boys room. I heard my mom yell through the phone at my little brother.
"Mom, I'm gonna talk to you tomorrow, you sound like you're gonna need two hands in a minute." I said and she silently thanked me, I could tell.

"Alright, goodnight Lyla." mom said and I smiled.
"Goodnight mom." I said, then jumped from another loud bang. I was so frustrated. I knew exactly what to do. Someone had to talk to them. So I got up and put on my robe without tying it. I threw open my door and turned to theirs. I knocked as loud and hard as I could. A few moments later a boy with a blonde streak in his hair opened it. I was taken aback by how handsome he was. I didn't know what to say or do. I couldn't believe I was at a loss for words. That has never happened before. After we stared at each other for a moment, I regained composure. Then four very attractive teenage boys appeared behind him.

"Well, hello," one curly-haired boy said. It suddenly struck me. I was in England. There were five guys. I was just listening to One Direction before my mother called. Holy crap. I stared at Zayn before he spoke.
"Can I help you?" he said in his perfect British accent. I remembered why I was standing here and anger returned.
"Can you guys keep it down some? I'm right next door and I can her every bang you make." I said and Harry smiled.
"I can think of something else to bang on," he said, growing closer to me and I scowled.

"No, thanks Styles," I said and I froze. Big mistake.
"Oh, so you've heard of me?" Harry said and leaned up against the doorway. Zayn had a smirk playing on his lips. I shrugged and played it cool, even though my heart was beating so hard, I had to strain myself to hear them.
"So, what if I have? It's not like you're world-wide and famous or anything," I said smiling. I could hear a laugh erupt from the background. Louis covered his mouth and leaned on Niall who was suppressing a laugh.
"I like this particular bird," Louis said, between fits of giggles. The rest of the boys nodded.
"American girls are very attractive," Harry said, growing even closer, which almost made him come into the hallway. I laughed and smiled.
"Thanks, but no thanks again Styles. I already got my eye on someone." I said, shrugging and turning around but my gaze shifted to Zayn and our eyes met for a split second, before I turned away completely and headed into the apartment.

I laid in bed that night and thought about the way Zayn had looked at me. It was complete with greed and need. He wanted me...I couldn't get involved though. He was a major celebrity and I may want to have fun, but he was not the kind I had in mind.

The Next Day...

I woke with a knock on my door. I groaned, thinking it was one of the boys. I opened it to see an elderly woman.
"I'm the maid for this floor, may I come in?" she said, giving a warm smile to me. My heart became warm and reached out to this nice woman.
"Of course, I'm just going to take a shower and head out, so feel free to take all the time you need." I said, stepping to the side and letting her slide past me. She smiled and nodded.

I walked to my suitcase, and grabbed some clothes. I saw it then. His locket. Tyler Rosenberg's locket. It was still stained with his blood and I almost couldn't bear to look at it. I didn't want to even think about how I still have it it's too painful to even explain. The day he died. The love of my life. Ripped from my hands and cast into eternal darkness. I couldn't, I just couldn't.

I used a shirt to cover it up and zipped up my bag and slung it over the back of one of the chairs in the room. I turned on the shower and I swear I heard a crash. After a few moments, I ignored it and stepped out of my clothes and into the welcoming heat. The water cascaded over my body. The steam slamming against the lengths of the shower walls. I took a deep breath and inhaled hot air. The steam burned and clawed my lungs. I wanted to feel all senses of everything falling away. I let go of my main thoughts about Tyler. I didn't want to force myself into the sorrow of pain I felt for him. As usual, I thanked god for water, for it let me do what I set out to in the first place. Wash away my emotions.

When I was done, I stepped out and grabbed my towel. The fan sucked the hot steamy goodness from the bathroom and my eyes burned from the hotness of it all. I dried myself and put on my clothes then walked out, into the cool hotel room. The maid was still cleaning away.
"I won't be gone long." I said, and she didn't say anything, just nodded silently. I crossed the broad room to the door and called as I closed it.
"If I'm not back before you leave, remember to lock the door,"

I shut the door and smiled. I had a feeling today was going to be great. Beside the fact that I almost entered a very dangerous stage of depression earlier, I had a good feeling.

The supermarket down the street wasn't busy at all. Except for the random screams of little kids, all I could hear, was the squeaks of carts, and the music coming from the speakers overhead. I heard a small noise. It came from behind me. I continued to walk and had to push my cart on the other side of the aisle to avoid a 3D advertisement for toothbrushes.

As soon as I did, there was some voices. They were from two boys.
"Zayn! GET BACK HERE!" One of the boys said. Zayn? Oh. No.
I whipped around and saw Zayn charging straight toward me. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking behind him. I gripped onto the railing of my cart behind me.
"Zayn!" I called, he tripped and turned his head, just in time to crash his lips on mine.

For a second, I was frozen. Then, Zayn moved his lips on mine and kissed me, so I did the only thing I could think of and kissed him back. I let go of my cart and careful not to touch his perfect hair, put my hands on the back of his head and on his neck. Our lips moved together in sync. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Whoo-ooo!" Louis called and our heads jerked apart, breaking the kiss. I stared at Zayn and he did the same... Things just got major complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's my Zayn story. I also have a Harry story too, so check that out. I really think this story will be amaZayn! so please comment, subscribe, and feel free to message me! Thanx! :)
Image