Sequel: More Than Alive.
Status: Done

Give Me Your Hand.

Give Me Your Hand.

Tonight was going to be special.
That's what Jack had said at dinner earlier. But right now, we were about to enter a hotel
room and I had no doubt in my mind that tonight was indeed, going to be special.
Jack unlocked the door with a quick swipe of a card key and nudged it open stepping inside and then holding the door open for me. I stalled for a moment and looked up at him, Jack was a lot taller than my 5'8 frame, with past partners i had always been embarrassed about my lack of height but Jack always told me he thought it made me even more adorable. Jack always made me feel better about myself. I shuffled inside the door frame, switching my attention to the floor now. A couldn't contain the small small smile I felt etching itself on to my face. I turned around just in time to see Jack close the door behind me and stash the room key in his back jean pocket with his free hand. He looked around at me, I felt his eyes study my face watched as what the soft smile on his face grew into a massive grin stretching from ear to ear. Just the mere thought that I was capable of making Jack smile like that just made me so exultant I couldn't help but to return Jack's smile with a beam just as wide. He walked towards me,"Give me your hand" he spoke, we entwined our hands and then he lead me to the bed. He sat down, his hand still glued to mine, I sat right beside him on the pristine white bed cover. I looked down at our interlocked palms. His thumb started to stroke the shaft of my own, I felt the calluses on his fingers pressed into the back of my hand. I felt my palms get sweaty, Jack always made me nervous, but a good kind of nervous. I felt him lean in towards me and place a firm, but sweet kiss on my forehead. I gazed up at him, my dull grey steel eyes locking on to his adorable coffee coloured orbs. He gave me a gentle but sweet smile before closing his eyes and kneeling his forehead against mine, my eye lids seemed to slip shut. I felt his breathe against mine but then I heard it. A sweet surprise escaping from his lips. "I love you, Jordan." I opened my eyes and lifted my head up. Jack's eyes were still closed. I felt overwhelmed. This beautiful, amazing boy sitting with me on this bed loved me. My eyes started to burn and my heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest. Jack finally opened his eyes and glanced up at me. "Listen, I'm sorry." Wait. Sorry? I didn't understand why he was apologising? "I know it's probably too soon, if you don't feel the same way yet don-" I literally tackled him, wrapping my arms around his long neck, letting the tears flow. "I love you too you big dumb fuck" I mumbled into his neck. Jack pulled me off of him holding my wrists in front of me. "You, you do?" He asked. " Of course!, I've loved you for a while but i've been to scared to say it but now you have and gosh, Jack I just love you so much." Jack's previous dumbstruck expression was quickly replaced by a a ginormous display of pearly whites. He dropped my wrists but sprung forward, his lips crashing to mine. Before tonight I had a hard time believing that the skunk haired boy was even my boyfriend, but now he told me he loved me. The most perfect human being on the planet loved me. I didn't understand it. But I wasn't going question it. Not right now because tonight, was truly special.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh man im sorry