Magic

Harry.

Harry Styles: 18 year old millionaire, international pop star and sex symbol who is hopelessly in love with a girl whose name he doesn't even know. It's been a year since they had kissed on that busy street in London, a year since she had began to haunt his dreams. He searched for her. For months, he stood in the same exact place at the same exact time they had met, waiting and hoping that maybe she would walk by. But she never did and each time Harry Styles' heart broke as quick as he had fallen in love.

"Earth to Curly." Louis waved his hand in front of Harry's face before pushing his shoulder. "Mate, you've been staring at the wall for 30 minutes now." Harry cleared his throat and ruffled his hair. "Thinking about her again?"

"When am I not thinking about her?" Harry murmured halfheartedly. Pushing himself up from the chair he was seated in, he walked over to the window and pressed his head up against the cool glass. "She's out there somewhere and it just seems like i'm never going to find her."

"Have you ever thought that maybe she doesn't want to be found, that maybe the kiss meant nothing to her?" Niall spoke through a mouthful of donut, which then gained a slap to the back of his head from Zayn. "Ow."

"Don't say that." Zayn whispered. Harry nodded and turned away from the window.

"No, he's right. Maybe the kiss was nothing to her. I mean, she did run away without giving me her name. Maybe she didn't feel what I felt."

But he knew it wasn't true. She felt it when they touched, otherwise she wouldn't have turned around. She wouldn't have kissed him in the first place. She would have just kept walking and Harry wouldn't be standing here now, feeling completely miserable.

"I know how to fix this." Liam stood up, thrusting Harry's phone into his hand. "Call Tara. Talk to her, she always made you feel better." Harry stared down at the phone, chewing on his bottom lip. As Liam waved the rest of the boys out of the room, Harry turned to look out the window once again.

"One more time. Just one more time." He says before snatching up his jacket and rushing from his flat. Pulling the jacket on, he shoved his hands into his pocket and walked the their spot. He waited. And waited. And waited some more. But she never came, just like always. "Why do I even bother?" With his hands still in his pocket, he traced the outline of his phone before retrieving it and typing out a message.

can we meet up somewhere? I think we should talk about what happened.

Harry pressed send on the message to Tara and continued walking down the street. She probably wouldn't reply; even though Liam said she missed him, Harry knew she was still livid. When his phone vibrated, he opened the message.

i dont go into work for another hour. meet at our park in 5?

Sending back a quick yeah, Harry turned in the opposite direction of which he was walking and heading toward the park Tara and Harry had their first date. It was perfect, at least to Tara it was. With candles and moonlit picnic, it was what made Tara fall for Harry in the first place.

"Hi." Tara smiled when she saw Harry sit down on the swing next to her. "You okay?

"Fine." Harry replied. Swinging his legs back and forth slightly, he looked over to Tara. "I'm sorry."

"I'm over it." She shrugged. The pair sat in silence for a few minutes, the only sound between them is the squeaking of the swings. "But I just need to know, was there someone else? Is that why you ended things so suddenly?"

"Technically, yes, but I never cheated on you, if that's what you're thinking."

"Who was she?" Tara asked, gripping the chains to the swing. She wasn't mad but she was hurt. "What's her name?"

"I don't know." Harry replied. Tara knitted her eyebrows and looked at him. "It's hard to explain. About a year ago, while I was walking down the street, our arms touched and there was this shock, spark, I guess you can say. We both felt it because we both turned around and just stared at each other. And then she kissed me and ran away before I could even get her name."

Tara stared at the teenage boy, suddenly feeling sorry for him. Standing up, she crouched down next to him and looked at him. "You love her?"

"Yeah." Harry shrugged. "I know what you're thinking, love at first sight doesn't exist but it does. It really does."

"Well, then shouldn't you be out there looking for her? You're not going to find her sitting with your ex-girlfriend." Tara chuckled and pulled Harry up from his seat. "I'll help you, if you'd like."
♠ ♠ ♠
I work all next week so this might be last update for a while. Let me know what you think!