Magic

Elise.

I rented pitch perfect. Can we have a girls night?? I missssss you and need some lisey cuddles! :( -Janey

Reading the text from Jane, Elise smiled and chuckled lightly before sending back a reply.

Is this your way of asking for sex? because you know im down as long as you have pizza rolls. ;)

Sending the text, she stuffed her phone back into her pocket and grabbed a box of biscuits from the market shelf, tossing them into her trolley and continuing down the aisle, eyes flickering over the items and trying to remember what she needed back at her flat. She really should start making
lists.

“Alright, Lou, alright. I’ll get you some crisps, just stop being such a twat and continuously calling me.” A boy groaned into the phone, running his hands over his face. Elise chuckled slightly before sneaking behind him and grabbing a box of pasta. “Fucking idiot.”

“Wow.” Elise sputtered, covering her mouth and looking over at the boy, who dropped his mouth. “Nice language.”

“Oh shit, I mean, shoot, I’m sorry, I didn’t know there was anyone behind me.” He rambled, raising his hands apologetically. “Especially a woman. If I had known, I wouldn’t, wouldn’t have said those
words.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Elise assured him, glancing around at the pasta sauce. “It happens to the best of us.” The boy chuckled nervously, his hand going up to ruffle his hair. Elise laughed, grabbing a jar and continuing down the aisle.

“My name’s Liam.” A yell came causing Elise to turn around, eyebrows raised. “I mean, if you were wondering…” He trailed.

“I wasn’t wondering,” She replied, “but it’s nice to meet you, Liam. I’m Elise.” To be quite honest, Liam wasn’t expecting her to just continue on like one-fifth of One Direction weren’t talking to here. It’s never really happened to him before.

“Um, do you want to get some lunch?” He asked, running up next to her. Elise laughed and shook her head, turning her trolley down the next aisle. “Or dinner? Even breakfast, if you prefer it.”

“Are you asking me out? In the middle of a supermarket?” Elise laughed, grabbing a loaf of bread and heading up the cash register. “Am I still talking to the same boy who was apologizing for saying the word fuck?”

“Uh, yeah, I suppose so.” Liam replied nervously. “So what do you say?”

She could’ve said no. In all honesty, she kind of wanted too. I mean, she just met him five minute ago after all. But Elise is too nice of a person and she’s hasn’t had a date in over a year, so why not.

“Sure.” She smiled, grabbing her phone and handing it to him. He casually typed in his number, saving it under, Liam(supermarket boy) before handing it back to her. Elise pressed call and waited for his phone to start ringing, chortling loudly when she heard Snapbacks and tattoos coming from his pocket. “Call me, yeah.

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll definitely do that.” He grinned before turning and practically skipping back to his previous aisle. Elise, phone still in hand, dialed Jane as quick as she could.

“So, girls night? I’m in. I’ve got some dishing to do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is shit but it's been a while since I updated anything and I felt like I needed to let you all know I'm still alive! :) Haha.