Status: Ahh! First posted fic c: Enjoy~

It's Nothing Personal

I Don't Know What To Say

~Jack’s P.O.V~

“I-I don’t know what to say Alex. You’re my best friend, and that’s that. I didn’t mean to lead you on as anything more than that. You know that I’m straight, so you shouldn’t even ask me if I’m anything but that.” By now he had pulled out of the hug and was just staring at me with those puppy dog eyes..except there were tears streaming out of them. “You’re right Jack, I should’ve known.” He said with a weary, forced smile on his face. I tried to force the same smile, but all that came out of it was tears. Usually when I cry, Alex gets me food and Home Alone to watch it with me. This time all he did was pat me on the back and walk up to his room. “I think you should go now, Jack.” was all he said as he left. I sat on the couch for a bit hoping that he’d come downstairs to see if I was still there. Nothing. Running upstairs to see if he was okay, I walked in on a sleeping Alex. He looked so innocent when he slept..not being able to stand looking at him anymore, I went downstairs to begin my short, painful journey home.

On my way home I couldn’t help but cry. Not just tear up, but actually burst out in tears. I practically limped into my flat because I was crying so hard. Laying there for about hour or two, I finally must’ve fell asleep. When I woke up it was 3 in the afternoon the next day. Fuck, what if Alex tried to call me!? Scattering to find my phone, I found it with not a single missed call or text from Alex. Only Rian and Zack. I called Zack back, and he was with Rian. “Jack, why haven’t you and Alex been picking up your phones?! Had a long night with each other, if you know what I mean?” Zack said, with Rian’s laughter happening in the background. “I’ve been asleep all day asshole. Only bother calling me back if you hear something from Alex.” I said and hung up. I hope Alex didn’t do something stupid..