Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 10~Driving Away

~Dylan~
I peeled out of my driveway, with Nikki staring at my tail lights. She deserved whatever was coming to her. I still hoped she fell over dead.

I got on to Glendale Avenue and drove with the rush. Ah, nothing like Los Angeles traffic. You haven't experienced L.A. 'till you get a taste of the traffic. I was used to it by now, but sometimes it still gets me.

Fuck, who was I kidding? I was never going to get over Nikki. I had her fucking initials tattooed on my thumb. N.D.L.S. It broke my heart just to look at it. I looked at the tat. Yep, still hurt.

I refocused on the road, and I turned right. I needed to head to the deserted parking lot just on the Sunset Strip. It was the very last part of the Strip, to the right of the long stretch of road. It was were no one went, so it was a great place to park the bus when we needed a break from our non-rock star life. God, the rain is so thick. And to think it's just Christmas Eve.

The rain pounded on my windshield, making it hard to think without almost moving to the rhythm of the rain drops. I need to turn on the radio, I thought to myself. So I turned on the radio, tired of thinking about Nikki.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's gonna happen next?

>;}