Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 16~Brand New And Leaving

~~~

"God. That's just sick," George said, clearly scared for the rest of his life.

"You're tellin' me," Jorel responded.

"Yeah-wait, who the fuck is that?" Matt looked out the window, seeing a car roll up by the bus. "It's not Dylan."

Danny from double A got up and looked out the window. "Fuck."

"What is it, Danny?" Jorel asked.

"It's just Andy and Shadows. A7X and BVB decided to have a dinner party, but you guys were having a pizza party."

"Let's join them. I'm fucking bored." Jordan did look kinda bored.

"Noooooooooo, I wanna have 'fun'!" George complained.

"Don't worry babe, we'll have 'fun' later!" Jordan said.

Knock, knock "Let us in, dammit!" Shadows' voice popped through the rain and hail.

Jorel got up and pushed the weaned-down button for the doors.

"Thanks guys. Damn, my skin is going to blister tomorrow." Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides said.

"No, it's not. You're already as white as snow." M. Shadows retorted.

"Like fuck I am."

"You're whiter than me!"

"Duh dipshit, because your covered in tattoos!"

"You have a tattoo, to, you know."

"Oh, fuck, DON'T remind me."

"To mothafuckin' late."

"You have a tattoo?" Danny from HU asked.

"He does." Shadows turned back toward Andy. "It was a tattoo to celebrate our growing love for each other."

"You can't hang out with me anymore, Shadows." Jordan said.

"I know, man. You're making me gay."

"So are you? We need a third..." George started

"Fuck no, man. The tattoo was a bet we both lost. We had to get a tattoo of our real first names on our left ass cheeks."

They all burst out in laughter.

"Hey, what the fuck is that noise?" Jorel asked. They all listened. Suddenly, they all heard screeching tires from outside the bus.

"Hey, I think that's Dylan's Malibu." Danny from HU said.

Jordan looked out the window. "Yeah, that's him. Wonder why he was listening to Seether."

"His girlfriend is an asshole, that's why." Jorel stated grumpily.

"Oh. Was she over at his place again?" Matt asked.

"Yeah. Slutty whore." Jorel was boiling with rage.

"Here he comes," Danny warned.

"Hey guys sorry I'm-why are these dudes here?" Dylan looked genuwinily surprised.

"Inviting us to a food party," responded Jordan.

"I don't feel like going. Sorry."

Everybody just stared at him.

"I'm just not hungry, guys."

"I'm not going, either. Enjoy the food for us." Jorel said, sleep tugging at his words.

"But it's Christmas Eve! We always spend Christmas Eve together!" Jordan and George said in sync.

"We'll spend a regular Christmas In Hollywood tomorrow, okay, guys? Just leave us be." Dylan said, sleep tugging at his words also.

"Fine, be that way, meanie." George was upset because Jordan was upset. And vice versa.

"Oh, by the way, I should tell you, I beat the living shit out of MotherFucker before I came here."

"WHAT!?" They all said, except Shadows and Andy, who didn't have a clue who he was talking about.

"Yeah. So if the police come after me, don't be surprised."

"NICE! FUCKING FINALLY!" George shouted, extremely happy.

"Have you seen a phone?" Danny from double A asked randomly.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, is it an iPhone 3?" Dylan responded.

"Yes!"

"Hold on..." Dylan said absentmindedly, tracing his steps through the bus to the bunks. He came back out, with a black object in his hand. "Is this it?" He flashed the object, a phone.

"YAY MY PHONE!" He grabbed it, actually gaining a boner. He must watch porn on it. "Where did you find it?"

"It was in my bunk. I left it there this morning when I left for my house."

"How did it end up in your bunk?"

"How the fuck should I know?"

"Are you coming Danny or what?" HU's Danny said to double A's Danny.

"Yes Danny I'm coming to you!"

"Don't get sexual with me." Danny left the bus, followed by Danny.

"Bye guys, we'll see you when we see you!" Jordan said, following George out the door.

"Try to get some sleep, you guys!" George shouted as he left he bus.

With everyone gone, only Jorel and Dylan were left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooooooooooooooo, cliff hanger! I think... What's gonna happen?

>;}