Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 18~Confessions Part 2

~Jorel~
I choked on my Coke. I began to cough up a storm, and Dylan started to pat my back. HIM?

"You? Gay? No way. You'd miss pussy to much."

"Dude, I meant for one night."

"Okay, let's say you go gay for night. I won't judge you, and no one else will. Promise. 'Kay, babe?" I started to laugh.

"Dude, I'm not kidding." Fuck. Was he serious?

"Are you... serious?" I asked with hesitation.

"... yeah. But just for one night."

"What if it escalates to more than just one night?" I asked, actual concern covering me in doubt.

"Then it was meant to be." Dylan said, with a straight face. Really?

"Where did this come from?"

"When I was alone in my house, my thoughts would drift to what has happened the last few years. Then I would just think about Jordan and George's relationship. It wasn't a thought for myself, I just thought it was funny."

"So why tell me?" I asked.

"Because you are in the right place at the wrong time."

"Ah, I see." I paused. "You got anybody in mind?"

"Well, the opportunity has presented itself..."

"Come on. Spill it." I grabbed my Coke and took the last swig.

"Well... I was kinda hoping to do it with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

>;}