Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 21~My First Kiss Part 2

~Dylan~
Our lips finally touched. I felt the smooth curve of his lips, the highs and the lows, every crevice. And it felt...

Good. Really good. Truth was I haven't kissed someone since last year. I was out of practice. But I was catching up. Fast.

We twisted and twisted our lips together, practically stitching our lips together. We mended together, something I didn't expect. Jorel's lips almost fit perfectly to mine. Almost. But perfect was impossible. So Jorel was perfect nonetheless.

I gasped slightly when Jorel's tounge found it's way inside my mouth. But I didn't reject. I slid my tounge against his, fighting for dominance. I kept resisting, but I ended up letting him win. I liked the way he plays tonsil hokey. He fights dirty, and I like dirty. Very much so.

I don't know why, but I stuck my hands out to grab the unzipped edges of his plaid jacket. I lightly tugged on them, not pulling Jorel closer, but just tugged the jacket enough to know I'm liking what I'm getting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't finish this chapter sooner! I was just so sleepy and coming off a winter break. With less than 5 hours of sleep everyday. Trust me when I say I'm so tired. Hopefully...

P.S., I highly, highly, HIGHLY, motherfucking HIGHLY recommend Notes From The Underground. I have it, and I'm listening to it right now. Heads up, "Lion" and "Rain" nearly brought me to tears. But I still recommend it!

>;} >:] >:)