Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 24~Bodies Hit The Floor

~Jorel~

"Yes." I felt so nervous.

"Let's get on the floor then."

"The floor...?" I just looked at him.

"That's were the covers are. Plus, more room. It'll work out, don't worry," Dylan tried to soothe me. I slid off the couch and sat on the floor, with my back up against the couch itself. Dylan followed suit.

I took the bull by the horns, and kissed Dylan. With a lot of tounge. Dylan gripped my shoulders and pinned me down, fingernails digging into my shoulders. That's gonna leave a fucking mark.

Dylan moved his hands so they intertwined with mine. He pushed my hands into he carpet, making sure they couldn't move. His legs pinned mine down, like they were nailed to the floor. But it felt.........

Good. Really good. I groaned slightly, and I felt Dylan smile against my lips. He used his tounge like a pro, but that didn't surprise me. He stated not to long ago that he likes to use his tounge. It shows.

Dylan bit my lower lip, and I moaned. I think it's to late to say I like being bitten. EVERYwhere.

He took his hands away from mine and moved them around my chest. I don't know if he felt it, but I grew slightly.

I felt Dylan's hands lift my shirt and move his hands up my naked torso. I shuddered, then I went limp when his fingertips reached my already soft nipples. They hardened instantly.

"Your nipples like me," Dylan said huskily.

"Yeah," I said like a breathless idiot. Dylan smiled, and continued to kiss me. He then lifted me up and took off my shirt, throwing it in the same direction as everything else. Then he pinned me back down. I did the same thing, but I massaged his nipples.

"Your nipples like me, too," I said as they hardened.

"You know... there are a lot of things that like you."

"'Things'?"

"My penis."

My eyebrows shot up. "What?"

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna do a little... something." Dylan started to unzipping my jeans. I didn't object. He threw them in the same direction as my shirt. Then he quickly turned me over on my stomach. My heartbeat increased. Then I heard him start to unzip his pants. I felt heat start to overcome my nervousness. I felt one of the pant legs brush my back, then I saw the jeans fly in the same direction as everything else.

"Are you ready? 'Cause I'm very ready..." He pushed his official hard-on against my ass, and I hardened in return.

"Yes," was all I could muster. I heard his boxers slide off, then I saw them join the pile of clothes up ahead. Dylan's fingers were poised and ready to take mine off.

"Dylan..."

"Yeah?" He returned huskily.

I breathed outwardly. I wasn't ready, but I wanted to do this. More so than earlier when this whole thing started. "Fuck me."

"Yay," was all he said before he tore off my boxers and threw them with everything else. "Wait, don't we need lube?" I asked randomly.

"I've got something just for that." Just after he said that, I felt something cold and wet run into my ass cheeks.

"What was that?" I asked tentatively.

"You don't need to know." More of the stuff started to flow down my already cold ass. My dick was getting harder with every inch the liquid flowed. I felt Dylans' tip rub me gently, and I shivered.

His tip finally reached my anus, but he didn't enter. He teased. I felt more fluid run over my closed-up anus. Dylan pushed into me a little, but again he didn't enter. I wanted to scream at him, but-

I gasped a scream when Dylan pushed himself into me. He moved back and forth tenderly, which surprised me. I was whining like a bitch, it hurt so bad. But it felt deliciously good.

"You're extremely tight, Jorel." Dylan chuckled.

"Because I'm a-" A moan. "Virgin." Another moan. Then Dylan groaned. He thrusted at a slightly faster pace, leaving me already breathless. I felt a wetness inside me that I've never felt before. I started to feel Dylans' sudden urgentness as he sped up his movements, his moans and groans of fucking pleasure matching my urges for him to go faster and harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMN! WE BE GETTIN' IT IN! So, what do you think of this chapter? Sexiness yet? Or childs' play? Do you think they should have worn condoms? Or fuck each other bareback? I prefer bareback......... NO! NO! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! I MEAN FOR THEM! :)

!~^_^~! SAAVi