Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 28~Start Of Something New

~~~

The two naked men watched the firework display in peaceful silence. The cuddled up to each other, back to front. The display went till about eight A.M.

"That was wonderful," said the one with short hair.

"Yeah. Like you," said the one with longer hair.

The short haired one smiled. "You're wonderful, too."

"Not as wonderful as you, Jorel," the long haired one said.

"Dylan, you're an amazing man. You know that," Jorel responded.

Dylan kissed the top of Jorels' head. "We were both amazing last night, hm?"

Jorel blushed. "Yes." They stayed silent for a while, content filling their breaths.

"Dylan..."

"Yeah, Jorel?"

"We should get dressed. The boys will be back, and they'll be pissed 'cause we sat our naked asses on the couch."

Dylan laughed. "Yeah. Our asses might be ablazed if they found out."

"So let's get our asses up and hide the evidence!" Jorel sprang up and headed for the pile of clothes up ahead in the drivers' cabin. He came back with an arm full of clothes.

"Pass me my boxers," Dylan said.

"Here baby," Jorel said as he passed Dylans' boxers to him.

"What? No smart-ass comment?" Dylan looked surprised.

"You want me to call you a tight, whinny bitch again?" Jorel said as he pulled on his plaid boxers.

Dylan, with his dick still hanging over his black boxers, put his hands on his hips. "I ain't so tight now, am I?"

Jorel cracked a beautiful smile. "Nope." Jorel let his boxers fall to the floor. He walked over to Dylan, and planted his lips on him. They twisted and contorted, making sloppy smooch sounds as they did so.

They were both naked now, grabbing each other like it was the last thing they'd ever do. Jorel and Dylan both reached for each others' cocks, stroking the hard-ons they both felt coming.

Jorel didn't want to break the kiss. "Dylan... we need... to... get dressed-"

"Shut up and let me stroke you," came Dylans' response.

Jorels' eyebrows shot up, but he didn't protest. He let Dylan stroke him to full hardness, while Jorel did the same to him. They moaned and groaned at every fingertip, brush, and stroke the other made.

There was scraping, nail raking, semi-lip biting, tugging, pulling, and slight ball rubbing. Both men could feel their boners building, making it hard to concentrate on anything else. Finally, with one last seductive moan and stroke, they released their juices onto each other and the cover beneath them.

Breathing heavy, they separated, and then they put their foreheads together.

"You held out on me, Jorel."

"So did you."

They both smiled.

"Wanna get dressed now?" Jorel asked.

"Yeah; I'm so fucking cold my cum is an icicle!" Dylan laughed, as did Jorel.

They broke away, but continued to tease as they cleaned up and got dressed. They thought of what to tell the boys, but it was apparent what they would say.

3:50 P.M.

Jorel walked back on the bus after receiving his gifts from his friends and bandmates. Jordan, or Charlie, gave him the collectors edition of The Shining. Matt gave him a new t-shirt that he had his eye on for some time. Danny and George collaborated and got him tickets(along with everyone else) tickets to the next Lakers game. Dylan... well... he gave him his ass virginity. Jorel couldn't really ask for more.

Jorel headed to the radio and turned it on; it was WAY to quiet on the bus. Familiar voices filled the bus.

What happened to us?!
What happened to our faith?!
What happened to our trust?!
I watched you fall from grace!!!

WHY?! WHAT?! HOW?!

SAVE ME FROM MY DEPRESSION!
SAVE ME FROM MY DEPRESSION!
SAVE
ME
FROM
MY
DE
PRES
SIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!


"Hey, and thanks for listening to K-ROQ on this fine, dry Christmas. That was Asking Alexandria' new song, Save Me From My Depression. I told you I'd play it at 3:50, so now let's hear what you fans think. Worsnop himself said that the chorus and ending were inspired by J-Dog of Hollywood Undead. Well, whether or not I believe that, I won't tell you. What do you-"

Jorel reached out and turned the radio off. He heard enough. That British bastard owes me 100 bucks... Jorel thought to himself. He turned for the bunks, tired and a little worse for wear from the previous night. He almost made it when the news on the screen caught his attention.

"...today there is no known reason why the three victims are dead, but the police suspect all of them committed suicide."

Just then, Dylan hopped up on the bus. "Hey babe, what cha watching?" He draped his arm around Jorels' shoulder.

"The news... hey Dylan... doesn't that house look like MotherFuckers'?" Jorel asked, pointing at the screen.

Dylan watched the news unfold in front of his eyes.

"We got the call around 8:20 this morning. The caller said that three people went into the house in total. He said around 8:00 he heard two gun shots go off, at least about a 5 minute space between them. He also said the three people never came out. Now we know why-one person hung himself, and two females shot themselves. Why they killed themselves still unknown, but we're working on it."

"The male victim is police officer Adam Micheal Grant, who hung himself with a rope. The first female victim, April Red Dergo, shot herself. The final victim, Nikki Rogera De La Salazar, also shot herself. The police are working on the case as we speak."

Dylan reached his fingers out and shut off the T.V.

"Dylan... I can't believe it..."

"I know... We're free of Fucker for good, now, aren't we?"

"Yeah, we are. I guess that pep talk you gave him-"

Dylan raised his hand. "Let's not talk about that," he said quietly.

They were quiet for a while. "Dylan, it's not your fault."

Dylan looked up. "I know. And I don't feel bad about giving him that pep talk, either."

"You don't?"

"No. Why should I? I didn't tell him to kill himself."

"True," Jorel replied. Then he reached out, pulled Dylan to him, and gave him a much needed kiss on the lips.

"Mmmmm..." Dylan moaned at the roughness.

"You like that?" Jorel said as he separated and rejoined his lips with Dylans'.

They kissed harder. Their was hair pulling, tounge licking, and lip biting.

"Why don't we take this somewhere else?" Dylan said seductively.

"Where'd you have in mind?" Jorel asked, excited.

"I'll show you," Dylan said with heat attached to his voice. He pushed Jorel back to the bunks while making his lips bruise.

Dylan lifted Jorel up and into his bunk. They kissed harder, letting the neediness of their bodies do the talking.

Dylan laced his fingers with Jorels', and pinned them to the wall behind their heads. He was careful not to bump their heads.

"Jorel..." Dylan said breathlessly.

"Yes?" Jorel answered, need creeping its way into every letter.

"Do you know who took my last bag of popcorn?" Dylan asked seriously.

Jorel just laughed. Then sighed a content sigh. "I do, buuuuuut..."

"But what?"

"I'm not telling you," Jorel said, with that smart-alac smirk of his.

"Are you sure you don't wanna tell?" Dylan said as he moved his face so their noses were touching.

"Yes," Jorel said, with his trademark smirk.

Dylan just smiled a very knowing smile. "You're gonna pay for it."

"Bring it on, pretty boy."

Just like that, they pushed themselves together, fucking and sleeping in the same bunk. With love spraying out of every pore.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! FINALLY! IT'S FUCKING DONE!!!!!!!!! FUCK YES! LET'S GET SOME GAY BOYS TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE! No, I'm kidding. But if you wanna do that, that's fine. I don't mind gays. Or lesbians, in case you were wondering. By the way, thanks for reading! All your awesome comments and stuffles is greatly apreciated! I want to become a writer when I'm older, so your encouraging stuff makes me THAT much more determined to reach my goal! SO THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! I hope you enjoyed! I tried my best with this, so I'm sorry if things are confusing/not entertaining. Again, thank you for reading!

Thanks to those who recommended! :
blackroseofdarkness
RosalieAnn
sydsed

Thanks to all those who commented! :
RosalieAnn
TheFerret
MoMo_92
blackroseofdarkness
sydsed

And thanks to those who subscribed!
(I'm a newb and can't find the list for you guys. But I will find a way! I PROMISE! If someone out there knows how, please share! I feel bad not mentioning you guys! >.<)

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE WE MEET AGAIN! :D *starts to cry*

Next up in the Yaoi Undead Seris:
DannyxDa Kurlzz! GET READY FOR HOTTNESS! :) >:D

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!