Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 4~Misfits?

~Jorel~
"Damn, mate, you just met the girl and your already hell bent on making her yours? And you were a VIRGIN Senior year? Damn." Danny laughed, thinking it was funny that I didn't like any of the girls I dated. If I didn't like them, I wouldn't have sex with them. Excuse me for minimizing the heartbreak rate, dude.

"Yeah, laugh all you want. April was different." That last comment made Danny stop laughing and look at me with a stupid look on his face.

"You kidding me? Then why did you guys only start dating last year? That makes no fucking sense."

"Let me finish my story, then it'll make sense," I responded.

"Fine, mate finish away. You got any popcorn? I think I might need it." I slapped his leg with my foot. It didn't work. "Okay, okay, finish," Danny said, catching my drift as to why I foot-slapped him.

"Okay. So, I'm just standing there..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart rate went up. I felt tinglings in places I shouldn’t be feeling in public.

"Um, uh.... Jorel?" Oh. My. Fucking. God. My name from her sounded like angels signing to the gods. My tingling sensation got hard. Real hard. "Are you alright?" Honey, if you say one more word, we might have a huge problem on our hands. Well, a huge problem in my pants, anyway.

I mustered up the courage to actually speak some sense instead of gibberish. "So, we need to get to Bio." Nice cover. "We need to get to class before the bell rings. I'm in enough trouble as it is." Well, at least I told her the truth. And I didn't sound like a idiot. Two birds with one stone.

"Oh, okay. You looked a bit pale there for a minute. I was worried. So, where's the class at?" That fucking voice. It got me every time. That accent was just to damn sexy for it's own good. And the owner's body matched: a few inches shorter than me, I'd say 5'10", which was tall for a girl. A majority of her height went to her legs. And damn, she had LEGS. Killer legs, long and lean, even I could tell under those jeans. Her body was lean, her hips full, and her thighs were a nice thick width, just waiting for a chance to be wrapped around a guy's body. She was a thick hourglass shape, with a flat stomach, and what looked like double D boobs. I stopped there and admired them. I had a strong urge to grab them and squeeze them. I repressed it, knowing my problem would get bigger if I wouldn't stop staring.

"Uh, Jorel, my eyes are up here." Damn. She caught me. "Why are you staring at me?" Woah, wait. Did she just ask why I was staring? Wasn't it OBVIOUS?

"I was staring because you have a awesome body. You should show more of it." Fuck. Did I just say that?

It sent her blushing to a even deeper rosier color than before. She quickly looked away from me. Okay, that'll do. We needed to get to class. We’d both end up in trouble if we didn't get our asses in gear. "Come on, let's get to class." I walked toward room 307, which was down the hall and to the right, last door on the left.

"Um, Jorel? I'm sorry for laughing at you, about, you know, earlier. It just slipped. I shouldn't have laughed at something like that. Peer pressure and all that," April said. It was cute the way she looked down, rubbed her hands together, and crossed her legs.

"It's fine. My- uh, Miss Pearson is an extremely nosey, just to give you a heads up." It was true, and not only with me, either.

"Oh, okay. Let's go." We started for the classroom. We were quiet for the length of the hall. I decided to break the silence when we turned the corner.

"Will you sit with me in Bio? I don't have my book with me today."

"Uh, yeah, I'll sit with you, Jorel." My name sounded so beautiful coming from her. It put me in a trance.

We reached the Biology classroom. It looked like they were just doing the Final Exam Packet we got yesterday. Damn. What a day to not to bring a book.

"You ready?" I asked April. She looked nervous.

"Yes, and thank you." She looked down again. It was just so cute.

"Hey, my job isn't over," I said matter-or-factly. "My job doesn't stop until the last day of school. You are a Senior, right?" It didn't occur to me she might be a Junior. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Yeah, I'm a Senior. Are you?"

Thank God. "Yeah, I'm a Senior, too. Alright, let's go." I opened the door, and gestured for her to walk in first. She did, and I followed suit. I went straight to the teacher's desk.

"Sorry we're late, Mr. Rixon. We have a new student. This is," I said, gesturing toward April. "April Dergo, a Senior. Miss Pearson told me to tell you that she kept us after the bell so April could become my shadow."

"Ah, I see. Well, it's very nice to meet you, Miss Dergo. I'm Mr. Rixon. I'm sure Jorel here has, well, told you lies about me." Again, April stifled a laugh. What is worth all the teacher's today? They became professional cock blockers in zero seconds flat.

"Well, actually, Jorel has kept me in suspense about all the teachers here. But I'm glad I got to be in your class." God, she was so sweet. I wonder if her lips were just as sweet...

"Jorel." The teacher's voice broke my thoughts.

"Mmm?"

"Take April to the book assignment room. She needs one for the review packet. Fill her in. AND NO LIES." Mr. Rixon smiled a smile that told me he knew I was interested in April. Fucker, I thought.

"Fine. Come on April." I left to the same door I came in. April followed suit this time.

"Thank you, Jorel. For everything." Damn her and her cuteness.

"Oh honey, I haven't done anything to get a thanks from you."

"Um... honey?"

Fuck.

"Sorry, I say that sometimes." When I banged her brains out, then she can thank me.

"Oh, I see." She sounded upset. Hmmmmmm...

"Do you want me to call you honey? 'Cuz I can." Mr. Smooths the name, making girls all hot and bothered is the game.

"If you want, you can..." Really? Okay, she asked for it.

I wrapped my right arm around her shoulders and got close. "Honey, your blushing like crazy today!" April blushed even harder, and looked at the floor. Damn, she was to fucking sexy for her own good. I decided to kick it up a notch.

I decided to give her a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLIFF HANGER MOTHERFUCKAS! No, I'm kidding, but this is a cliff hanger. I stopped it there because it's way to long. Sorry about that... Will be continued in next chapter! >;}
REFERENCES:
I can't remember where I got this idea from...

:)