I Kid You Not

002

Franks P.O.V.

I kicked my dark skinny jeans into the corner and slid off my tight band tee, throwing it onto the floor. I put the paper gown on and grunted. I was getting the most uncomfortable draft in my life.

I sat on the hard patients seat and rested my chin in my palm. I swung my legs from side to side and hummed an upbeat song while I waited for Dr. Way. I sighed and counted the inspirational posters hung on the wall when the door opened slightly and a crack of bright light came in.

"Frank? Are you finished changing?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah," I folded my arms and waited for him to come in. When he stepped in, a smile spread across his face.

He stepped over to me. "So You're here for a check up, is that correct?" He flipped through a thick clipboard and chewed on the back of his pencil.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes."

He ignored my sarcasm once again and motioned for me to hop down and stand on the scale. "Let's see how much you weigh." I stepped on and he played with the metal bars at the top until he got the machine to lay straight. "You've gained 6 pounds since last year," he stated nonchalantly and scribbled onto his clipboard "You weigh 129." He muttered something about how I should be glad that I'm not part of the 89% of American teens that are overweight.

I tuned him out and obeyed his command to sit back down. He spent several minutes looking down my mouth and testing my ears and eyes, not even bothering with the useless chit-chat that most doctors loved (which I was thankful for).
He then had me measured. "About 5'4." He wrote something into his clipboard. I grunted to myself. God, was I ever going to grow?!?!

"Alright," he said, holding onto my shoulders and turning me around. "We're almost done here Mr. Iero." He opened the gown up in the back and had me sit up straight. "Tell me if any of this hurts." Dr. Way placed his warm hand on my back and started to move it up my spine, pressing slightly. "Does this hurt?" he questioned.

"No."

The doctor pushed harder. "Now?"

I shook my head. His palm moved down again, towards the small of my back. His fingers sent shivers down my spine and I felt myself shake for a brief moment. Dr. Way looked at me strangely and continued, this time, his hand grazed over an area of skin that caused me to wiggle and twist. I burst out in a hysterical giggle fit.

He stared at me. "Are you ok..?" he asked, starting to laugh with me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just really ticklish," I admitted. My face reddened as he stepped away from me and washed his hands. "Well, it seems everything is in working order," he smiled at me.
"Well that's good to hear," I said as I shook his hand.

"Mr. Iero, if you ever need me again, I'll be here." He stared into my dark eyes. " Have a nice day." He backed up out of the room and closed the door gently leaving me to get dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi people, it's Chelsea.
This chapter is kinda short but oh well
Julia writes next one =]