Status: oneshot, completed!

Saviour

Friends? We're More Like A Gang

Luke's POV.

It was a freezing cold December afternoon, and the streets were covered in a thick layer of snow and the skies heavy with snow clouds, ready to start a blizzard at any moment.

I was sat inside, scanning through a book that was on my lap and listening the the faint noise of whatever was on tv while my best friends were outside, having the time of their lives in the snow, making snowmen and throwing snow balls. Every 20 minutes or so, someone would venture into the house to warm up or get a drink.

I walked over to the window and peeked out to see them acting like complete idiots, running around in the snow like children, and throwing snowballs at the window that I was standing behind. I rolled my eyes at them and they flipped me off, I ambled back to where i was sitting and I started to read my book again, knowing i wasn't going to be bothered for a while.

I wasn't on my own for long, Someone burst through the door, sounding like they had been chased or something. Swearing under my breath, I turned around to see a very wet Mike Sparks, he was covered snow and shivering.

"Ca-an I-i come in-n?" Mike whispered, looking down at the floor and wrapping his arms around his body for warmth. "The Guys th-threw snow-wballs a-at me"

I giggled at Mike's face, Poor guy! "Come on in" I stepped to the side to allow him in, he smiled at me gratefully, sitting on the sofa i was just sat on.

"Take your jeans off, you'll feel much better" I told Mike, sitting down next to him.

"Uh, Luke..." Mike raised his eyebrow at me and giggled.
"Oh, I didn't mean it like that" I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"I know you didn't Luke, i'm just messing" Mike replied, playfully punching me in the arm.

"Take your shoes and jumper off" I said to him, rummaging around for a blanket "I'll put them on the radiator for you"

He took of his shoes, and handed me the jumper, which was soaking wet. So was his t-shirt. I frowned at him. "Do you want to borrow one of my t-shirts, you'll catch a cold if you keep that one one"

Mike looked at me, a confused expression on his face, before he shrugged "Okay then."

I ran into the hallway and found a t-shirt big enough to fit Mike, I grabbed it off the heater and jogged back to where Mike was sitting and handed him the t-shirt

"Thanks" he uttered before turning away and changing his t shirt.
I wandered back to the window I went to before and looked out at the guys again, Scott was prancing about, doing Ballet or something ridiculous like that. James was sat on my front wall, looking at me intensely before signalling me to go out in the snow. I banged on the window before mouthing a few swear words at them. I could hear a faint chuckle from behind me, Mike was stood directly behind me, looking out the window.

I shot him a glare, before walking back to the sofa we were previously sat on.

Mike took the remote out of my hand and quickly went through all the channels, and decided on a shitty music channel that was currently playing the new One Direction song.
"Really, Mike?" I questioned

"You Love it" he grinned

"Take that back right now!" I exclaimed

"No"

"You take it back or else, Sparks"

He didn't have time to respond before I pushed him off the sofa and landed on him.

"Get off me you fat lump!" Mike shouted, at the top of his voice.

"Not until you take back what you said" I pinned his arms down, using all my weight to hold him down

"I stand by my word" he responded.

"Fine then" I proceeded to tickle him, he hated to be tickled he screamed like a little girl, arms and legs everywhere, kicking me in the process. I laughed, and ended up with a slap to the face as he tried to throw me off him. He pouted at me and I paused for a moment. I let my eyes wander his face, his deep brown eyes, his perfectly defined jaw. A smile came to his lips.

Oh my, He was so cute.

No, No, No, This can't be happening. This is my best friend. I'm falling for my best friend.

I stood up and made my way to the kitchen, leaving Mike sat on the sofa. I walked to the kettle and flicked it on. "MIKE DO YOU WANT A HOT DRINK?" I shouted
"Go on then, can I have a hot chocolate please" he replied, eyes still focused on whatever was on the tv

I opened the fridge and got out some whipped cream and put it on the top of both of our hot chocolate. I walked back over to the sofa and handed Mike the hot chocolate.

"Smells good, thanks Luke" he smiled at me before taking a sip.
I smiled back at him. Damn, That boy is perfect.

"...Do you want to put a DVD on or something" I said, not even looking at Mike.

"I don't mind, if you want to" he said, taking a sip from his hot chocolate.

I got up and went to my DVD collection, and chose a DVD. "Is Elf all right?" I asked

"Fine by me"

I opened the box and put the DVD in and pressed play and sat back down next to Mike.

Don't get me wrong, I love to hang out with Mike, but this time felt a little...awkward, It was never this awkward with Scott or James, just Mike. I have no idea what has happened, just that, I think have developed feelings for my best friend.

I could see Mike glancing at me out of the corner of my eye, and it made me a little uncomfortable. I sighed.

He broke the silence.

"This film is so boring" he pouted. He reached out and took the remote out of my hand, and brushed the palm of my hand, he blushed before letting go of the remote and blushing slightly.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he shrugged at me. There was another awkward silence before Mike finally said "I'm cold"

"Come and snuggle under the blanket you idiot" I offered. He snuggled under the blanked with his head rested on my shoulder, and i put my arms around his shoulders. Why are you so cute?

We sat there, for a good half an hour, in complete silence. before Mike broke the silence once again.

"Erm, Luke"

"Mik..." he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine, this kiss wasn't like anything I have ever felt before, it was full of passion and sincerity.
My eyes widened momentarily, as my brain caught on to what was happening. I pulled away quickly, backing up a little, shaking my head at my friend. He watched me with a hurt expression.

"What's wrong Luke?" Mike asked with a concerned expression.

"We can't do-o this-s" I said, trying to gather my thoughts .
"Why not?" he questioned

"Because...We're best friends, that's why"

I sighed before slouching back onto the sofa before Mike cuddled up to me, his soft, dark brown hair under my chin. I have literally no idea what is going through my mind at the moment.

Mike cupped my face again and kissed me softly again before saying "...will you be my boyfriend?"

I smiled at him "Of course I will, I love you so much"

His eyes twinkled and a smile grew on his face.

"Oh and Luke...?" Mike said

"What?"

"Merry Christmas"
♠ ♠ ♠
sprebble woohoo
i think this is so cute
there is a dog sat on my crotch goodbye