Mistletoe

1/1

"I've got you a present" Twiggy announced, walking over to me and handing me a small plant of some sort

"What is it?" I eyed it suspiciously; a couple of white bud like shapes amongst some slightly bigger green leaves, I started thinking that perhaps it was some drugs.

"Its mistletoe, silly" he holds it in front of me, in the more traditional wat and I turn my mouth to a 'O' shape, feeling a bit stupid for not getting it. However, as he hands me it again, I get confused - him giving me some new drugs would be more understandable than a Christmas related tradition

"Why are you giving me some?"

He moves them about in his hands, letting out a giggle; "I thought we could be whores"

I laugh too, guessing he had planned some game for us.

"Lets take these and see how many people we can kiss..." he takes a step closer;

"Whoever kisses the most people wins.... and I'm trusting you not to lie Zimmy" I look at him with a smirk- this could be fun. Tacky, but fun.

"Okay, lets do it. Any rules?" he furrows his brow and looks to the floor, mouth open ever so slightly,

"We will meet back here in a hour to see who has won." I nod and he then looks up suddenly, his eyes instantly becoming wide as he adds; "It has to be a real kiss to count, no pecking. Tongues need to be involved"
He sticks his tongue out as if to further the point, I just laugh and he smiles widely then.

"Okay, lets get going" he nods in agreement and holds his arm up in between us, nudging his head for me to look up; I see he is carrying the mistletoe. So I shrug, we have kissed before, it was no big deal. Our arms find each others waists when we lean forward, Twiggy instantly kissing me hungrily and I go along trying to match the fast, bordering on rough kiss.
He pulls away, "Now we are even, see you in a hour Zim" he slaps my ass playfully then skips out the room.

Once the door shut I had managed to get my breathing back to normal. I checked my make up again; when Twiggy had knocked I had done my eyes and was ready to move onto lips. However there wasn't much point if I was going to be kissing people, so I take the mistletoe and leave the dressing room. I only took a couple of steps before I spotted Ginger walking my way, he gave me a smile as we passed and I returned one but paused. Suddenly becoming rather nervous at the thought of what this game actually consists of, I shift awkwardly but turn. I try to not let the sudden realisation stop me and just speak; "Ginger?"

He turns then and I, again, force myself to speak. Clinging on to the thought that this is just a bit of fun, I lift the mistletoe, motioning my head to it so he looks up; "Me and Twiggy are playing a game and uh..."

He just smiles again, letting out a light laugh before stepping forward and kissing me softly on the cheek.

"It has to be on the lips... like a proper kiss" I mumble, feeling slightly embarrassed again "...but only a small one"

"A small, but proper kiss?" he asks and I look to see him smiling, almost laughing at my awkwardness, but I just nod, feeling slightly more relaxed at how easy going he was about this.

He leans close, putting one of his muscled arms around my waist as he drags me forward. Our lips meet and its surprisingly soft. Our mouths open and our toungues move along each other; slowly and sensitively. He rubbed my lower back lightly as I ran my fingers over his strong biceps. I let myself get lost in the movements as our mouths and hands rubbed gently. Ginger is one hell of a kisser.
"That better?" he asked when we break apart

"Yeah, thanks Ginger" He mumbles "no problem" or something to that effect as he enters the changing room. He barely talks and when he does its mumbles and I still haven't figured out what he is saying most the time but I just smile politely and continue walking.

I happen to pass Twiggy talking to a woman roadie, he smiles to me and holds up four fingers discretely to show me this girl will be number five. Within seconds Twiggy held the mistletoe between the two and the girl rolled her eyes but kissed him. Shit. I knew he would win but he was onto five already, probably different roadies or merch people, strangers, and I had just made out with our drummer. He can't have kissed Ginger too because he hadn't known what was going on, maybe Twiggy found Marilyn in one of his free moments. Or maybe Pogo too. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of our keyboardist and get rather excited when I realised I could go find him now and tell him the game and kiss him. That simple.
I hadn't seen Pogo all day and he could be hiding somewhere all grumpy; Christmas was one of the many things he hated and avoided. He had a reputation as a psycho, a angry man, somebody who you should be careful with what you said around. I had seen him flip out a few times, at Manson, at Ginger, even strangers or roadies. He had never been like that too me though and that is why I disregarded his reputation. I do however remember him ranting about god to some religious people who managed to somehow get back stage. He shouted and yelled but it was passionate and all said so matter of factly, undermining their beliefs completely and it was then I realised I had a huge crush on him. He has everything that turns me on in a guy; dominating, intelligent and weird.
And we had grown close enough for me to realise he was rather sweet too and the fact that it seemed only I got to see his soft side made me crush even harder. Whenever he got flirty with me I would blush and look to the floor and it was all so embarrassing that me, a grown man, was acting like a child who liked somebody for the first time.

I take a deep breath and walk around, deciding to check out the other dressing room to see if he is there. The pervert in me allowed me to think that, even if Pogo is completely straight and not interested, it would hurt but at least I got a kiss from it. Plus if it goes good or bad I could always fix it afterwards. I walk into the room somehow both disappointed and relieved when I see that Pogo isn't there. There is a mirror though and I walk over looking in it to it; checking my make up again and making sure I look okay. I try to deny the thought that this is for the keyboardist but I'd be lying, especially considering I had a slight panic at the thought that he might not even like make up. Maybe he thinks its fake or I'm trying to hard. But before I can run out the rational voice comes to my head and reminds me how Pogo looked at me when Twiggy put make up on me for the first time, his pupils dilated and he watched me carefully, saying "Fuck yeah" when our bassists asked the group if he did a good job.
As if on cue the door opened and in stepped the keyboardist himself; "Hey Zim"

I was still in a daze and I felt my breathing hitch at the thought of what I was about to do.
"Um, me and Twiggy are playing a game"

He had walked to stand next to me; "What kind of game?"

I took the mistletoe and held it in between us, not daring to hold it above. Yet.

"See who can kiss the most people" I try to look carefully at his reaction by the look on his face he is okay

"That explains why Twiggy was kissing some random guy just now" I nod and he takes his eye off the mistletoe and back to me;"How many as he got?"

"Last time I seen him he was on five"

"and you?"

"Two, just Twiggy and Ginger" there is a moment and we both burst out laughing, I just about register him stepping forward and taking the mistletoe

"I'm guessing you don't have a very good chance of winning...." he holds the thing I always thought was stupid and pointless until right now, above our heads and in between us "although why don't we give you one more. Maybe that will be a more dignified lose. Plus, I don't want the drummer and bassist getting all the action. I might start getting jealous..." he smirks at me, and oh fuck, is it sexy.
Before moving his arms around my waist he places a finger under my chin and gently pushes up, leaning down so our lips meet. It was amazing.
I lace my arms around, past his broad shoulders that I love so much and rest them on his neck as we begin to kiss properly; he tastes fresh with a small amount of smoke; its manly and nice and I want more. I notice that we are the perfect heights for this; he tilts his head down and I tilt mine up and we meet perfectly. His tongue is in my mouth running against mine as our lips move in sync. He is not as fast as Twiggy and not as gentle as Ginger. His kiss is somewhere in the middle. The right balance. I almost whimpered when we pulled apart, I was looking at his lips but allowed my eyes to flicker up to meet his gaze.
I used to get excited when we would be in the same area, doing our own thing and I'd look up, wanting to watch him, only to see he was already staring. But this, this was way better. Kissing him and even as we backed away our arms where still wrapped around each other.

"Do you need to go and kiss more boys?" he asks, a smirk on his face

"No. I don't think I want to kiss more boys, I think I would like being the loser" his hands moved to my hips and he lightly stroked

"I would like that too..." I got a little giggly again. Something about Pogo turned me into goo and this thought crossed my mind as his hands glided lower, now holding my ass slightly. I noticed his eyes where wide and he asks me, with a grin, "What else can we do thanks to mistletoe?"
♠ ♠ ♠
First Christmas fic. I'm not sure about the ending, I always hate one part of each story I write :(
But yeah, thought I would do something Christmas related as I'm trying to not be a Scrooge this year.