Love on Christmas

Love is dead

Heart did you do this to Rose?, no why would you think that,because your car looks like you got in a car crush, no Tom,then what , a baseball hit it,oh sure it did, whatever tom,ok,I think she need to die,WHAT! (Me stopping in) Ok wait ring a bell no well you are nuts ok moving on.(Back to the story)WHAT!, yeah,you did plans this,no duh,your so dead.(Me again)Freeze ok so Heart did plan it so tom not happy and do you think hes going to kill her moving on oh unfreeze. (Back to the story)Your so dead,Tom don't, why not, because you go to jail and you will never see rose again,all right,Heart your so uncool and that's mean for what you did,so what.(Me again) Stop so tom so not happy well rose she look really hurt well now we move on ok ok.(Back to the story)So what, you hurt my sister, aww boo who I don't care,you should,why should I, because, because what, because your the one who hurt me.(Me again) Omg who is that you say think if you don't know then stop reading it Rose you nut people so that's move on.(Back to the story)Because your the one who hurt me ,rosecupcake,hi tomibear,your alive, yes yes I am, no why aren't you dead. (Me again) Wow mean much but hey she crazy mad. (Back to the story)No why aren't you dead,because I came here, nooooo you will dead,so what Heart, I love you tom.(Me again) Ok one she not right in the head two tom love rose and three where is Alex hum.(Back to the story)I love you tom,but I love rose,grrrrr,ok then yeah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok here are the question: one is well Rose help Alex out,two is will Heart go to jail and three is come on Alex and Britt get married. sorry for that oh and the hint: Britt I'm soo sorry. Well that's crazy ok bye Dakota Rose Cox out people