Love on Christmas

Next love

Yeah,whatever Heart,ok bye tom forever,cool,so,what,are we dating now,yes,cool. Weeks later: Rose, yeah Alex,where are you,my room,ok,yes, I need your help,with, I wont to ask Brittney to marry me,wow,yeah,ok well what ring you wont,um,yes,her birthstone,ok,what,(Rose looks for one on the computer),you wont this one,yes,ok,your ready,for what,um,um?,what,nothing,yeah,what is it,its nothing,ok whatever,Britt I'm so sorry but I cant tell you,it's cool but you told me not to hide anything from you or me,I know sorry,fine(Britt walks out crying)she mad.yup, man this stink,yup,great,sorry Alex, no its cool,you sure,yes I'm sure, ok sorry again Alex.So Britt you still mad at Alex,no why,ok because he's not here,what,yeah,where is her, I don't know,find a note or letter or something,ok ok just relaxes,ok,(Rose and Britt been looking for nine mins),you found anything Rose,no Britt,ok,just chill,how long has it been, nine mins,this hard,I know, (door bell rings),I got it Britt,ok,hey tom,hey flower, what you need,um nothing,Rose who is it,Tom,ugh,hey,hi have you seen Alex,no why, Alex been missing,really,yeah,sorry Britt,its cool, your need,yes,ok,(they look and it's lunch time) there's nothing,great my boyfriend missing,sorry sis,its cool,I'll make lunch,ok(rose grabs the mail) BRITTNEY!, what, there a letter from Alex,what,yeah,no way,what's it say(Britt reads it) Dear Britt, sorry for yesterday but it's a gift I can't tell you,I know you hate me so I went home for a little while, loves Alex p.s please write back, ok then, so know what, Britt you ok, earth to Britt,sorry, you ok, no,what wrong, my boyfriend home away from me, so ,so he does not love me anymore,Britt yes he does,how would you know, just write back,ok,so you hunger flower,yes yes I am,cool come,hehe your cute, I know, come on Britt eat, I not hunger, you need to eat something, I not hunger, ok what ever, you ok rosecakecup, huh yeah,ok, will I see again.
This the letter for Alex from Britt.
Dear Alex,
Why did you leave me what did I do to you and come home I miss you so much please come home and please tell me the gift.
Love you,
Britt
p.s I don't hate you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Question one: Why did Alex leave? Two: Is Alex going to propose to Britt? And three: What Rose going to get to Tom. Hint for one of the question: I just need to be alone. Well see you in the next chapter bye.