Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

God Must Hate Me

I lay there on the cold concrete floor getting fucked in the ass again. This man's was huge and it hurt like fucking hell. I cried and still begged him to stop, stop from the pain. I cried and yelled. Usually, you get turned on but that wasn't the purpose here for me. I was screaming and tried to get him out of me. He was moaning and gripping my hips. I cried out and begged more. "Beg me to fuck you more!" he screamed out. "Get the fuck out!" I cried, oh god please get him out. I squirmed and earned a knife to my throat. I started sobbing and they laughed at me, while that guy was literally riding my ass. He then came into me. I felt sick and shut my eyes. He layed on top of me. "Your such a good sport," he then ruffled my hair. I still lay there crying. He picked me up and pushed me against a wall with a knife to my throat. He picked up my pants and buttoned them up and all. "Try anything and I will rape your corpse," he hissed in my ear. I nodded and stood there. He walked to the other guys to talk to them. I stood there hoping to let me out. "Should we sell him?" I overheard them and felt my stomach drop. Sell me? Like like a sex slave. I gulped and wanted to cry. They looked at me and grinned. I was scared to death. That's when I see Gerard run inside and punch the first guy he saw. They gasped and lunged for him. I panicked and attacked the guy closest to me. He smacked me and I bit him. He yelled in pain and I grabbed his knife. He stopped when he saw me holding it. He then pasted a grin on his face and I gulped. I see them manhandling Gerard and I cried out to him. He was so fucking pissed you could see it. I cried for him and swung the knife at the man. He dodged and grabbed me by the waist. I yelped and saw Gerard eyeing me struggle. He was so fucking angry. Something snapped in him and he went so crazy and beat the shit out of everyone. He knocked all the guys out except the one holding me. The guy had me over his shoulder and ran away with me on him. Gerard chased us and caught up. He grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down. The guy threw me down and I hit my head unconscious. Everything went black.

-Gerard-
I saw Frank knock out and went unconscious. This pissed me off and the guy begged me and pleaded. I evily grinned at him. He.started crying. "Never fuck with me," I say,"or touch my Frankie!" I grab the front of his shirt and beat him senseless, causing him a bloody nose and fucked up face. I then finished with him and ran to Frankie. I shook him, knocked out cold. I picked him up bridal style and walked out of there to our hotel room. I opened the door and set him on the bed. I went to the bathroom and washed up. "Gerard.." i hear my name and ran to Frankie. He was awake and crying. I ran and held him. "I'm sorry so sorry so so sorry!" I shushed him and said it was okay. He kept apologizing and said it was his fault I told him no and held him, rocking back and forth. He cried into my chest and was shaking badly. He's been through too much already. I held him knowing he's in my arms and safe. He kept crying and shaking but I managed to calm him down. He scared to death. He then looked at me with puffy eyes and his lip twitching from crying. I wiped his tears and kissed his cheek. He smiled and told me what happened. "Then...then.." he struggled to say it. "What baby?" I urged him. "Then they raped me...again."he cried and I boiled up. Then he told me what he overheard and my mind was already to explode. "Those Fucks!!" I yelled. Frank got scared and I apologized. I told him to rest. My poor Frankie was emotionally, physically, and mentally broken. After he fell asleep, I sat on the side of the bed and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title of this chapter inspired by : God Must Hate Me - Simple Plan
I feel so bad and anyone who likes Avenged Sevenfold should check out my other story: You Had My Heart At Least For The Most Part
I would link it but my phones a bitch. So yeah its a Synacky!!! XD