Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Distraction

We sat there still eating our sandwiches and left after we were done. We held hands again and walked around town. I smiled at him a few times and he kissed me. Everyone was disgusted whoever payed attention to us. We put our hands around eachothers waists. I sneaked mine a little lower and grabbed his ass. He yelped and looked at me turning red. Aw gosh he looked so fucking innocently cute. A smirk played on my face, which triggered him to turn even more red. I left my hand on his right ass cheek. He smiled and I coudnt help but grin. We finally made it through all the stores. "Wanna go home?" he asked me. I shake my head no. He gave me a look like um...where? I pulled on his hand and led him towards the creek. He smiled and lazily followed me. We finally made it and I sat on a pile of leaves. I stare into the creek and got a crazy idea. I stood up and motioned Gerard to follow me. He gave me a confused look and shrugged. I took his hand and followed the creek. We ran laughing the whole way. We finally stopped before a big bush and trees in the way. I let go of his hand and climbed into the beautiful nature. Gerard followed and before I knew it. The most beautiful scene I have ever seen. The creek led to a waterfall and a lake at the bottom. I look at Gerard and he had the most beautiful smile. He was just as touched as me. We stared at it for a while. Admiring its beauty.
-Gerard-
I've never seen anything so beautiful, well, besides Frankie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: Angels & Airwaves :)

Mostly a filler. Sorry I got into another story I'm making. A Frerard of course but its in the mcr fanfiction and I would love to post it on here but I'm using my phone and that's all I have so yeah. If u lovely ppl who read my story would like to make an account on there and read my epic story so far, its called "To The End"
U would make my day.
My username---> Destroys!!!
Thank u and I love u guys...for real..not kidding.
-Zee