Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Pain

I laid there vulnerable. My legs are spread open for "Customers" as Darrell put it. "Wait!" Darrell yells. "Did you guys honestly think I let you fuck him without paying up?" he says. Now I'm earning money for him and being used. Great. I laid my head back and see some girl pay up. Fuck! I see her lick her lips and sit on top of me. She starts riding me. I close my eyes and wait for it to be over.

-2 Hours Later-

I was on my last "customer" and he finally finished with me. I started to cry when he left. Darrell watched me break down. He smirked at me. I just looked at him disgusted. "Youll hardly get customers, that's rare, your mine," he says, "you earned me at least $900," he smiles. "Maybe I should use you more often." I wince. "Please no..." I weakly say. I didn't it could hurt so much to have sex over and over again. My body aches and I'm exhausted. Darrell untied me and my wrists felt relief. He looked at me and walked away. No sympathy whatsoever. His eyes were cold. He walked out and locked the door. I'm guessing he put a deadbolt on the outside. Fuck. I'm trapped in my own room. It may not sound so scary, your in your own room right? Well it's scary because I'm being used as a sex slave in my own room. This is horrible. Bad bad bad! I start
crying for Gerard. Where is he? I hope they
didn't hurt him. He better be okay.

I laid on my bed and dozed off. Suddenly I awoke with someone shaking my shoulder. I snap up and see Jimmy standing there. He held a tray of food and water. "you should be hungry," he says to me. I force a small smile, I still feel more comfortable with him. "Look," he says, "I'm sorry for how Darrell acts with you." he says to me. I look at the food and see turkey in the sandwich. "Im a vegetarian," I say. He gives me an apologetic face. I take out the turkey and take a bit almost swallowing without chewing. "Its okay," I finally say. He shakes his head no. "No. No it's not okay, ever since he found out you were gay he was, he was angry," he starts. I gave him a confused look. He starts his story.

"Ever since he found out you were gay he was angry, jealous, hurt. He was pissed because he couldn't express his sexuality freely like you, that's why he picks on you. He's gay yes. Girls liked him obviously though. No guys. We all thought of him as brother and best friend. He was hurt. Whenever he got angry he would go to you to take out his anger. He hated your guts. Your bravery to come out. After we all graduated and stuff, you were a senior then. He came up to me and told me. Me being his best friend and all I wasn't really surprised. I know when he's frustrated, angry, happy and everything, well I was shocked when he told me," he stopped there when he heard Darrell.
"Jimmy where the fuck are you?!" Darrell yelled. Jimmy sighed. "I'll tell you later," I nodded and thanked him. He gave a smile and patted my head. "I promise you Gerards okay," he says, "Im suppose to be in charge of him." he says. I smile knowing Jimmy wouldn't hurt him. He walked out. "What!?" he yelled on his way out.

It seems to me Jimmy is the softy. Maybe he isn't that bad as I thought. I was curious what Jimmy was going to say before Bitch Darrell called him. I guess I'll have to wait. I finished my food and laid down thinking about Darrell. That must suck being ashamed. That's right, he's ashamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title inspire by: Three Days Grace

Poor Frankie, I guess it's time to shed some light on Darrell and Jimmy so you'll know a little bit about them.
Thank you for reading. :D
It makes me happy.
Please please comment you Silent readers!!!
-Zee