Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Your sword versus my dagger

I laid there not knowing what in the world to do. That's when I look at my guitar. A smile widened on my face. Maybe I could play so I won't feel all depressed and shit and write lyrics. I walk over to my white Epiphone and pick it up. Feeling the smoothness of it. I feel whole again. I grab my pick and strummed with my calloused fingers. I strummed and strummed until finally something came into my head. I continuing using the same frets and tune ups to play. Finally my song was made. I smiled to myself. I was so proud!

I then hear someone coming up the stairs. I sat there frightened and put my guitar back. I quickly made my way to my bed and sat there huggin myself. I hear the door unlock and unlatch itself. Something got caught in my throat. I was scared who it was. I then see Darrells head pop in. My stomach drowned itself. He just smiles at me and fully walks in closing the door behind him. Dear God!! Help Me!
He slowly makes his way to my bed and sits across from me keeping a distance. I huddled into the corner and shook. He just continued staring at me and had a small half smile.

I continued staring at him until he finally spoke.
"Uh...you fine?" he asks me. What kind of fucking question is that?! Your keeping me as your sex slave. For peace sake have a mind!
"yeah," I say barely above a whisper. He nods and keeps staring at me. I began to feel nervous with his ominous stare. He finally looks away and just looks at the floor. I sat there trembling like a wuss! He then looked back at me.

He finally made a move and started crawling towards me. I cower and push myself as far into the corner as I could. He came closer an closer. I am so terrified. He just smiles. He then reaches out and pulls me by my arms. I whimper and try to pull myself back. He's way stronger than me! He pulls me toward him. He then wraps his arms around my waist. I begin to feel disgusted, not only by him, but myself to. He then places his lips on my neck. Really? Right now? You stupid fuck.

He then pushes me on my back and straddles my waist after revealing my body to himself. I whimper and shiver for what is about to happen. I'm still sore from that night.
I pulls my thighs up and unbuckled himself. I shut my eyes and wait for the horror to be over.

-Time Lapse because sex scenes are boring to me-

He finishes by releasing inside of me. This is just amazing. He then buckles himself up again and gives me my boxers. I watch him walk out of the room calmly. He was actually pretty soft with me this time. He didn't fuck me so hard I would cry. Oh no he didn't. I was confused. Maybe he just needed to let off steam. I finally doze off and pull the covers over me.

-Franks Time Lapse of sleep, hey the boys gotta sleep!-
I wake up feeling slightly better. I hear a knock on my door. I immediately know its Jimmy. He has consideration like that.
"Come in!" I gave permission. He opens the door and I've never been happier to see him.
He walks in and pulls up a chair. He smiles and asks me if I was okay. I nod and wait for him.
"Let me finish telling you what you need to know about him." he starts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title inspired by: Silverstein

Sorry shitty chapter I know!! I haven't updated for you guys I'm sorry!!!
I didn't forget!! I still love you!!!!!
I love love love love u guys so much!! Thanks for staying with me!!
Pleez Pleez Pleez I beg of u to comment!!!
I'm a comment whore yes!! I like comments and I like TO comment!!!!
Your comments make my day!!!
Love and always and foREVer
-Zee