Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Lost in Lust

I lay there with him on top of me...kissing me. I'm overwhelmed with excitement. I shiver from his touch and he still kisses me on my neck. Finally, he drives towards my lips. I can't help the fact he desires me in the same way I desire him. He kisses me softly, almost teasing me in a way. I kiss back and feel his soft lips against mine. I couldn't help it, I grabbed his neck and kiss him harshly. He moans and enjoys my need for him. He slides his hand under my shirt, I shiver. He smiles and kisses my neck again. I close my eyes and enjoy my fulfillment. He starts sucking on my neck and I let him. I run my hands down his back, feeling his soft skin, he is flawless. He puts his hands towards my thigh and starts rubbing it, continues sucking on my neck. I softly moan and it seems he's excited. He still sucks on my neck, but goes down to unbutton my pants. I panic and push him off of me. He looks at me surprised.
"What's the matter," he asks.
"I'm not ready...for that," I say blushing and embarrassed.
He gives me a "sorry" look and I feel bad, but I wasn't ready.
"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."
"No! I'm sorry...I didn't mean to push you."
"I was doing something you weren't ready for."
Why does he have to be so fucking hot!? I look at him and wish I never pushed him off. I really didn't expect him to go that far.
"Take you home" he asks.
"Um...sure."
I blush and apologized again,but he insisted it was his fault. On the way back it was dead silence again. We sat there awkwardly again and I couldn't wait to get home. As soon as we got to my house, I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back, suddenly, he grabbed me and kissed me again. I melted inside knowing he likes me a lot. I kiss him back, passionately this time. We end the kiss and sit there staring at each other. Wanting more and more. I knew I had to get out, so I told him bye and got out of the car. I went to the front door and turned around. He was still there, he waited until I was safe inside, the irony. He smiled and I turned away and walked inside. He drove away and I felt good about myself for the first time. I touched my neck where he left a hickey and giggled. I walked to my room and fell asleep for the first time without trouble. I can't believe he wanted me. He wanted to touch me, kiss me, or everything. I smiled to myself thinking about it.

-Gerard-
As soon as I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about Frank. I touched him the way I wanted and he let me. I still feel bad for going a little bit to far with him. I know he wanted it though I could see it in his eyes, but he was nervous and scared. I seen the cuts and bruises he had on him. How did he get them? I don't understand why they're there. I need to know why! It seems it has to do with him always looking so down all the time. I can't wait to see him again, that cute little face and his beautiful eyes. Tomorrow, I will see him again.