Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Nightmares can become Reality

I wake up feeling better than usual. I brush my teeth and comb my hair. I look in my closet to see what to wear. I don't have anything nice really just band shirts and fucked up pants and some dressy shirts. I just pick out my Beastie Boys shirt and put it on. I also put on the skinniest jeans I have. I smile to myself knowing Gerard can't resist this. I laugh to myself. I walk downstairs hoping my dad isn't up yet. I crept down slowly and the floor creaked loudly...no noise. I let out my breath easily and continued my mission to find out. I make it downstairs...empty. I sigh of relief and grab my sweater from the couch and leave the house. I walk slowly towards the town listening to my iPod. I suddenly feel my arm being pulled and I gasp. I look around to see who grabbed me and I see two guys. Whom I knew from school. I panic and know exactly what they are going to do to me. I try to run but they're to quick. They were the same guys who always beat me up for looking like a faggot. "Where you going you faggot?" one of them asks. I quiver my lip and don't answer. "Answer my question!" I shake my head and try to pry him off my sweater. The other goes behind me. I panic not knowing what to do. "I think we should give him a lesson don't you think Darrell?" the other smirks and chuckles. I'm sweating like crazy and try to get away from them, but he still holds on to me. The other guy or Darrell starting to pull down my pants. I yell and one punched me. I kept yelling and fighting. "Shut him the fuck up, Jimmy!!!" the one holding me covered my mouth. I tried to fight back but these guys are bigger than me. I start to cry from fear. They laugh at my weakness. Darrell then started to pull down my pants again. I started kicking. He got pissed and grabbed my legs and brought out a tie thingy and tied my legs up. I cried and tried and tried to make him stop. Jimmy held my mouth shut and laughed the whole time. Darrell now is finishing what he started. I gave up and let him. He then started to unbuckle his pants and that's when I freaked. I started squirming and Jimmy kept holding onto me and had a strong grip. I squirmed with all my might but he was a football player, so no way I'll get out of this. As soon as Darrell finished unbuckling his pants he snickered and told Jimmy to turn me around. I started crying harder and wanted to beg but my mouth is covered still. Then Darrell grabbed duck tape and taped it on my mouth. "You couldn't do that earlier?!" Jimmy asked. "I just forgot," Darrell replied. I panic and dread what's about to happen. "Well, since your a faggot, how about we treat you like one, I hope you like getting fucked." they both laugh and Darrell starts pulling down my boxers. I cry and squirm. Darrell inserts into me and starts pumping. Jimmy is by the street to be a lookout. I cry from the pain. I have never been fucked in the ass before. I squirm and Darrell insists on holding on to my hips. I cry and gave in. I lay there getting raped by some fuckbag who calls ME a faggot. He moans and goes faster, getting the pleasure of doing ME of all people. I wait and let him finish. He groans and grips on to my hips, digging his nails in my skin. I wince from the pain and cry harder. "Shut the fuck up," he struggles to say, " and stop moving!" I just let him, I gave in. He starts moaning really loud, I'm disgusted. "Shit! Darrell Shut The Fuck Up!" I hear Jimmy say. Finally, Darrell departs and comes onto the wall. I feel sick and want to vomit. He picks me up and pulls my boxers and my pants up, but left me tied with duck tape on my mouth. "How'd you like that?" he snickered. I glare at him disgusted. "Next time I won't go easy on you...cutie," he winked at me and left me there tied. I am mesmerized at what I just heard. Did he call me...cutie? I'm so confused and thinking about what just happened and what I heard. My ass hurt from him thrusting to harshly. I sat there and cried. I hear my phone vibrate, but I can't grab it while being tied up. I whine and pray to god for someone to help me. Suddenly, I see Gerard emerge from the woods from where the creek is. I tried to move my legs or something for him to see me. He didn't notice, but then he turned around and started walkin my way. I cried happily and tried to talk. Obviously this duck tape isn't helping. I sat there and waited for him to get closer. He was texting or something and didn't notice me. I mumbled and made noises with my mouth for him to hear. He finally looked up and gasped when he saw me. He ran towards me and started to untie me and he ripped the duck tape off my mouth. I started to cry and hugged him. I started shaking from what happened. "What happened?! Why are you tied up?! Who did this to you?!" I wouldn't answer quickly, but I slowly let it to him. His face was pure anger. He held on to me while I was crying. He rubbed my back and said everthing was fine, he'll take care of it. I just held on to him and shook.

-Gerard-
When I found him tied up like that. I knew something happened and it wasn't good. When he told me he was raped. I was shocked. I'm going to find these guys and they better watch their back. When the bullets go through there head, they can no longer hurt my Frankie.