Super Trouble

Jake and Jamie, the twin children of Superman and Lois, have all the powers of their father along with some of their own. Jake can hear people’s thoughts, while Jamie can see the future. They both go into battle to fight along side of their father. When Jake meets Rachel, the daughter of Lex Luthor, something seems to click between them. Neither of them can accept that the other is the enemy. When Clark calls Bruce Wayne to come and help him convince his son that the Luthor’s are dangerous, Jamie and Hunter, Batman’s and Wonder Woman’s son, become close. Bruce has special abilities that he had inherited from his mother, along with some of his own. Bruce has the ability to turn into any animal of his choice, but he has a strong connection with the wolf, a creature of the night like his father. When Batman and Superman try to find a way to convince Jake that Rachel Luther was not the woman he should love, Clark is surprised to find out that Connor, the boy that Lex had made as a clone, had fallen in love with the daughter of his first love.

Brandon Routh as Superman/Clark Kent
Erica Durance as Lois Lane
Christian Bale as Batman/Bruce Wayne
Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman
Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor
Lucas Grabeel as Conner Kent
Megan Fox as Jamie Kent
Ian Somerhalder as Jake Kent
Emma Stone as Rachel Luthor
Channing Tatum as Hunter Wayne
Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang
Lucy Hale as Lara Lang

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the DC comic book characters or any thing from the DC stories. I do not own any of the make believe worlds that were from the DC comics or any real places. I do however own the original characters in this story such as Jamie, Jake, Rachel, and Hunter and the story line.