Diary Of The Prom Queen’s Sister

My sister Tiffany Ally Baker was Charles Wallace Academy’s 2011 prom queen and she was the class president and she was captain of the cheerleading team and the captain of the soccer team. She was a straight A student and got accepted to Harvard…I know it’s weird that I’m talking about her but I guess since all I hear everyday from everyone is Tiffany is so perfect Tiffany did this today Tiffany got an A on her test blah blah blah.

It was now my second year into high school and since my first year of high school was a delinquent center for teens I’m not exactly if I should be happy or not. I’m going to be going to some stupid boarding school for boys and girls my dad pulled some strings which is the only reason I got in.

What makes it worst, it’s the exact same school Tiffany went to and I knew I would be compared to no end. Especially with my record. I was nothing like Tiffany.

She was a perfect happy geeky preppy blonde haired care free high school girl whose senior yearbook was full of autographs, me? I was a fucking depressed alcoholic with a track recorded a mile long and I would be at a fucking Boarding school with a bunch of stuck up rich kids comparing me to my sister.

Yeah this is going to be a good year…Not.
  1. Chapter 1
    Liz very first day.
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
    My fave character comes into the story in this chapter!!
  4. Chapter 4
    Detention!!
  5. Chapter 5
    Surprise!!
  6. Chapter 6
    As states subsist in part by keeping their weaknesses from being known, so is it the quiet of families to have their chancery and their parliament within doors, and to compose and determine all emergent differences there
  7. Chapter 7
    I watch him fall backwards off the cliff....