Diary Of The Prom Queen’s Sister

Chapter 5

LIZ P.O.V

“You two have the worst records here and I’ll be damned If I let you make a mockery of this school…blah blah blah.”

“Did you two hear what I said?” Wrinkles ask.

“Yeah.” Trevor says I nod in agreement.

“Repeat it.” She says I look at Trent.

“Uh...Mockery.” I say Trent laughs.

“I’m horny as fuck.” Trent suddenly blurts.

“I don’t think I can help you with that.” Wrinkles says I grimace as I picture her and Trent.

“Can we go?” I ask Wrinkles shakes her head yes.

I and Trent leave as she glares at us.

“What a bitch.” I say Trent shakes head as we turn the corner. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately.

“Kind of sexy getting in trouble with you.” He says against my lips I smile.

“Yeah it is.” I mumble and then kiss down his neck. I drop to my knee and start unbuckle his pants but I hear a someone clear their throat.

I turn to see Tyler and Hunter.

“Oh hey guys.” I say standing up. Trent buckles his belt.

“Hey.” Trent say not happy.

“What were you guys doing?” Hunter says raising his eyes brows.

“We were about to go get tacos.” Tyler says as we all stand there awkwardly.

“We were about to play video games in my room.” Trent says I nod.

“Sureeeee.” Hunter says.

“Well alright bye.” I say to the guys and then turn around.

“Oh wait Hunter are you staying tonight?” I ask Hunter smiles.

“Maybe.” I roll my eyes and I and Trent walk to his room hand and hand.

“My room mate got kicked out so I got the room to myself.” He says I smile as he lets me in.

Me and him actually did play video games we played two racing games.

“So you still do street fighting?” I ask Trent. Trent shrugs.

“Yeah.” I shake my head I hated that he did that one day he might just get killed.

He pauses the game.

“If you want me to stop I will.” He says I shrug.

“Stop.” Trent eyes me then nods.

“Alright after the fight tonight I’m done forever babe.” He kisses me lightly on the cheek which turns into a full blown kiss. He lifts me up and pushes me down on the bed.

He suddenly lifts up and I stare shocked.

“Don’t stop.” I say he looks down at me with lust in his eyes.

“Baby I won’t stop till your shaking.” He whispers and then slams his lips on mine.

{LATER}

Trent passes me the blunt slowly. As he blows out smoke.

I take a hit as I stare up at the ceiling.

“I think you should tell someone.” Trent says in that sexy lazy voice he gets when he’s high.

We had somehow gotten on the topic of my sister I think Trent’s the only person I told every single thing my sister did from as far back I can remember and Trent never told anyone He’s the only person I trust fully.

“You know it’s not that easy I wish I had your family a nice mom an older brother a nice father your family’s legit.” I say and lay my head on Trent shoulder.

“If we get married you’ll be part of my family.” Trent says I smile.

“Can we have the wedding in Vegas?” I ask he nods.

“And you can wear a short red dress and converse.” Trent says I told him years ago on my wedding day what I would wear.

“And you can wear a red tux and red converse.”

Yeah we were crazy like this but this was us.

“I should probably go.” I say standing up Trent pulls me back down on the bed.

“I was serious.” Trent mumbles I look at him confused.

“About me telling people or use getting married?” I ask he smiles.

“Both.”

He answers. I didn't know what to say so I just kiss him quickly on the lips but he grabs my head and turns it into a full blown make out session.

“I just can’t keep my hands off you.” He growls out I smile.

“I like that about you.” He smiles and kisses me softly on my cheek. I smile and leave his room.

I walk down the hall and open my room door.

“What up?!” I say to see Tyler and Hunter playing video games.

I sit down and then I hear the toilet in the bathroom flush.

“Who’s in the bathroom?” I ask the boy’s just look at me Tyler open’s his mouth to say something but then I hear her voice.

“Lizzy!” I look up to my sister.