Status: I'm going to keep this going for just as long as i can c:

Inamorta

One

{Clovers' POV}

Oh my God. Tonight is going to be so wicked! i tried my best to calmly shower, dress, and do my makeup. but in the end, i just ended up jumping around and singing random bits of songs at the top of my lungs, eliciting yells of protest from my parents. i smiled softly, sitting on the very edge of the living room couch, waiting anxiously for Callie to arrive. what the fuck's taking her so long? the concert starts in an hour and a half! she knew that i needed to get there early so i can stalk the band! i sat there huffily for probably another five minutes before the doorbell rang. i jump up to get it, but my dad beats me to it.

"Hey Rick!" Callie greets my dad cheerily, calling him by his first name. "hello there, Callie, i believe that Clover's all ready to go, so-"

"How's the marriage?" Callie asks, leaning against the door frame provocatively. "you know to can always talk to me, Rick. I'm here for you." she leans over and places a hand on his arm, slowly moving it up. My dad frantically shakes it off. "ah here she is, see you later, girls." my Dad bolts upstairs. Callie signs, watching him go forlornly.

She looks at me with pouty eyes, "i don't think i'm getting anywhere with your dad." she sighs. I shake my head, wrinkling my nose in disgust. "Ew, Callie. gross. I cant believe you want my dads' dick!" I skip out the door, and she follows me. "oh come on, I've had a crush on him since freshman year. i think i like older men." she admits, hopping into the drivers seat of her cherry red convertible.

"it's gross because it's my dad!" i exclaim, climbing into the passenger seat. "whatever." she rolls her eyes and starting the engine. she speeds away, leaving my childhood home in the dust.

she speeds all the way there, and doesn't get pulled over. that's just Callie's luck. we get to the venue in probably five minutes flat.

it's still pretty early, bu there's a few cars in the parking lot, and round back i can see a few tour buses parked. excitement rose in the pit of my belly. Callie pulled two VIP passes out of her purse, handing me one. my mouth fell open.

"oh my god, cal!!" i exclaimed, throwing my arms around her in a hug. "you're a total star!"

"i know that, dummy." she laughs, getting out of the car. i follow, trying to be cool. nervously, i tug on my shirt. "where are we going?" i ask. looking around. there's a few people milling about, but other than that, we're almost completely alone.

she strides confidently towards the buses, shushing me. "be chill, i'm gonna try my luck with Andy Biersack." she explains. i groan in embarrassment. oh god please don't do this to me.

"shut up!" she smacks my arm. "now tell me, how do i look?" she stops suddenly, posing.

her short, dark hair hangs just below her ears, framing her heart-shaped face with wispy strands. her large, clear blue eyes are done up sexily with dark makeup, and her full pink lips are begging to be kissed. Sexy curves are visible through her tight, black, strapless mini dress. she's paired the phenomenal dress with a pair of cute converse high tops. her legs seem to go on for ages. she's beautiful.

"amazing." i tell her honestly, and we start walking again. she stops dead in her tracks when she sees him, leaning against the side of his bus, smoking a cigarette gracefully. she smooths her dress and runs a nervous hand over her hair.

"go get him. he's totally begging for it." i joke, and she grins. "hopefully, i wont see you until teh concert starts." she tells me, before sauntering over to him.

i see him look up in surprise, regarding her. i see their lips exchange greetings, and they continue to talk. i cant tell what they're saying, but she makes him laugh. they talk for maybe about five minutes before she disappears into their bus.

oh my god. that lucky bastard! i cant believe that she actually pulled it off! fuckin twat. i smile to myself, shaking my head in disbelief.

side note: is it creepy to wander around back here?

well, i guess not.. as long as i'm not peeking through their windows or something.. okay, it might get a little creepy.

i walk casually through the maze of buses. yep. i totally belong here. just me... taking a completely casual stroll...mighty nice weather we have here...

and then i find it. Asking Alexandria's tour bus. holy shit. oh my god Clover, keep cool. for once in your life, be fucking cool. i wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans. okay, i tell myself, calm the fuck down. they're probably not even out there. they're probably chilling in their bus... like normal people. i have to admit, the thought disappoints me.

i gather myself, taking a deep breath, and walk confidently past their bus. my heart races when i see that Ben, Danny, Sam, Cam and James are all outside.

i try to shake my hips a little without making it too obvious. i stroll by, casually looking to the side, looking them over, and carry on with my business. but before i can make it behind the next bus, i hear them talk, not even hushing their voices.

"see that bird over there? i'm gonna go fuck that. excuse me." it sounds like James. oh god, please please make it be James. i hear foot steps behind me, crunchy on the gravel. holy shit. it's a shirtless James, grinning from ear to ear. i stop, but he keeps walking until he's about a foot away from me.

"Hey, I'm James." oh god, i can't stop looking at his chest. no no no, think clover, fucking think.

"Im Clover." i tell him, tearing my eyes away from his chest and smiling. "pretty." he comments.

"me or my name?" i joke, trying to work that legendary clover charm. he chuckles, "both."

i blush, looking down. "So, you wanna go somewhere?" he asks bluntly.

"and do what?" i ask suspiciously, even though i know full and well what he wants. "sex." he replies, looking unabashed. "wow." i blink, "forward, aren't we?" he shrugs, grinning. "i want you. thats all there is to it."

"i'm seventeen." i blurt.

he steps a bit closer, and then a bit closer, until we're chest to chest, and kisses me.

"does it look like i give a shit?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey there guys c: i really hope that you liked this chapter! |stay lovely|