Status: I'm going to keep this going for just as long as i can c:

Inamorta

Three

James grins, taking my hand and pulling me back behind the venue. "did you enjoy the show?" he asks politely. i nod vigorously, "it was fucking amazing." and that was the truth, i was still buzzing from all the adrenaline.
"i'm glad you enjoyed, i was nervous as hell." he admits. i try not to think about the fact that his fingers are still laced through mine and focus. "really? i thought you were like this big time rock star." i joke. god, his hand is so warm. "hardly." he grins. "every time i get up there, it's like the first show all over again." he kind of looks off into the middle distance for a second, remembering, and then his attention snaps back to me.
"well, we're here." he pulls me onto the bus, and they don't really even notice us. but then they see me peeking out from behind James. Ben grins, and him, Danny, and Sam all hoot appreciatively. Cam just grins, sitting there quietly. i try, and fail miserably, to hide behind James. these guys are my idols, i'd imagined this moment since i was fourteen, so why am i being so shy all of the sudden?
oh yeah, prolly cos they're looking at me like a piece of meat.

man up! i scream on the inside, this is what i wanted. secretly, i always thought that would be fucking sexy as hell if i ever got to have a threesome with James and Ben... but that's irrelevant.
"your scaring her." James chuckles, gently tugging on my wrist. timidly, i slink out from behind him, wearing a shy grin. "hey." i greet quietly, giving a small wave. they respond similarly.

"guys, this is clover. Clover, this is Danny, Sam, Cam, and Ben." he introduces us, as if i don'k know the names of the guys in my favorite band! not to mention just about everything else i could dig up on the internet... Jesus, i'm a creep.

"clover's and interesting name," Ben observes, giving me a lopsided smile. "only when it isn't yours." i tell him, smiling back.

"would you like a drink?" Danny asks, reaching for the bottle of whiskey that's resting, half empty, on the small table. "oh, no thanks." i decline politely, inching closer to James. Danny quirks an eyebrow, "really? never known a girl to turn down a free drink. do you not like whiskey?" he asks, gently setting to bottle back down and relaxing back into the couch. i shift uncomfortably on my feet.

"i'm not old enough." i say, not quite sure what do with myself in this small room full of gorgeous boys. "how old are you?" Cam pipes up, quietly sipping the drink gripped in his long-fingered hands.

"seventeen?" i don't mean it to come out like a question, but it does, and there's a sudden silence.

"Clover, could you step outside the bus for a moment? i believe that we need to speak with James." Danny's voice is surprisingly cold, and it's not hard to guess that he's angry with James. maybe even me. i nod, moving away from James, he grabs me just before i leave, whispering into my ear: "don't run off now, love." and kisses me on the cheek. i mumble a quiet, "okay." before stepping out the bus and shutting the door. almost immediately, i can hear yelling coming from the inside. shit, what have i done?

{James' POV}

"are you fucking mental?!" Danny screams at me, livid. "do you know how much the band could get in if they find out that you've fucked her?!" his face is the color of a radish; purple and red. shit, I've never seen him this angry before. "i haven't fucked her-" i begin, but Ben cuts me off. "yet." he cuts in sarcastically. "yet." i agree.

"oh that's just fucking great, you haven't fucked an underage girl, yet." Danny spits in disgust. i look down, slightly ashamed of myself for endangering the band like this. "if word ever gets out, our whole career will be ruined." Cam observes calmly, looking thoughtful. "i know." i say quietly, slumping my shoulders. Danny, slumps down on the couch, still looking pretty pissed.

"i know what could happen, but... i don't know. i don't know to much about her, but i.. just can't leave her alone." i admit truthfully, taking a seat a safe distance away from Danny, just in case he decides to give me a black eye or something.

"well, i think it's settled, then." Sam stands suddenly, capturing everyone's attention. "what?" Danny asks, raising an eyebrow elegantly. "Leave James and his girl alone; not like anyone here's gonna run to the tabloids. we'll keep her well hidden from the public, and if anyone asks, just tell then that she's my... adopted sister." he grins, eyes sparkling. reluctantly, everyone agrees. i tackle him in a hug, whispering, "thanks, mate."

"get off me, twat! go and get your girl; it's cold outside." i step away from him, and he disappears into the back of the bus. i do as he says, letting a shivering Clover back into the bus and into my waiting arms.

{Clovers' POV}

The door to the bus opened, spilling yellow light onto the dark grass. about fucking time. could've gotten raped out here or something. Gratefully, i took the hand that James offered; letting him pull me onto the bus and into his embrace. he's warm and (not like i've noticed or anything..) shirtless. his fingers run down my back gently, sending shivers down my spine. he pulls back and looks me deep into my eyes. "the guys are okay with us dating, so long as no one finds out. what do you say?" i'm surprised by his forwardness, most guys my age play games. well, he is almost six years older than me, after all.

"i don't know, we've just met and -" i was going to say "and i'm not sure about my feelings." but he cuts me off with a rough kiss that leaves me breathless. "fuck yes." i say, slightly dizzy. James grins, grasping my hand and pulling me to the couch; settling me comfortably onto his lap.

i lean back into his bare chest, enjoying the feeling of him behind me. he wraps his arms tightly around my waist, and we sit like that until someone breaks the still silence.

"So," Ben starts, a teasing smile on his pierced lips. "You a virgin, Clover?"

"t-that's private!" i sputter, my cheeks turning red. "that's definitely a yes." He chuckles. "shut up." i smile good naturedly, settling back against James.

"by the time i was seventeen, i'd fucked all the hot/mildly attractive girls in my school." Ben says it as if it's something to be proud of. i snort unattractively, "we can't all be whores." i quip, Danny, James, and even Cam all snicker. "oh, shut up, you." Ben laughs pleasantly.

i roll my eyes, turning a bit so i can see James' face. He's wearing an amused expression, and his eyes look happy. he pecks me lightly on the lips. i marvel at the fact that we've only just met like five hours ago, but it seems as if we've been together for ages.

that fact alone, i something to be treasured. i usually hate meeting new people, but here i am chatting with my favorite band as if they're old friends. what a wonderful world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys c: hope you enjoyed! comment?