Status: I'm going to keep this going for just as long as i can c:

Inamorta

Four

Time slips by fast, and i soon received a text from Callie, saying that she's ready to leave. well actually, she said that i needed to get my sweet ass over there, but that's not important.

i sigh sadly, knowing that tomorrow James won't be here. "i have to go." i tell him, turning a little in his lap so i can face him. his face falls, and he opens his mouth to speak, but before he can form the words, Danny strolls in. "the show tomorrow's canceled, we're going to be stuck here for another night." he announces. "what happened?" Cam asks.

"it seems as if a singer from one of the other bands broke his leg or something like that." Danny rolls his eyes, chuckling. i can't help but feel a bit happy, even though i do feel bad for the nameless singer.. oh well.

"well... seems as if i'm free tomorrow. what do you say to you, me, and perhaps a movie?" he asks hopefully. i grin, "of course, i'll text you." i climb off his lap, saying goodbye to the guys. James walks me out, giving me a kiss. it sucks to go, but i just kiss him back and walk over to Callie, who has the craziest grin plastered on her face.

"He's so fucking hot!" she exclaims, fanning herself. "that he is." i agree as we walk to her car. i'm still in a daze. things are going so fast! i mean.. we're dating? already? i mean i just met him.. like tonight... but who am i to complain? he's fucking hot... like really really really hot. so.. whatever. as long as no one finds out, we'll be fine. just fine.

i still can't help but worry though.

she drives me back home, chattering about how dreamy Andy was the whole time, and how they had sex for the second time.

She's happy, but we both know that it won't last. Callie doesn't try to start relationships, she just jumps right into the sex as soon as possible. that's how it's been ever since she lost her her virginity freshman year. the guy split immediately after. Callie cried and cried and cried. she didn't leave her room for two days. and now it's like she doesn't even want a real boyfriend anymore.

but whatever... it's her business, not mine. she can do what she wants, she almost an adult. just a few months shy of eighteen, unlike me. I've got a whole six months to go.

She drops me off , i wave a goodbye and walk inside of my dark, quiet house. i tip toe up to my room, shedding my clothes just as soon as my bedroom door is shut. i take an extra long shower, reveling in the warm water. i wash my hair with fragrant ginger shampoo and conditioner, taking extra time to shave my legs carefully, making sure not to miss a spot. i scrub my body with sweet body wash that smells like peaches and wash my face as well. after, i rub on an aromatic lotion and let it soak in for a while in the steamy bathroom. i pile my hair on top of my head for the night and slip into some cotton shorts and a loose band tee, slipping into bed.

i pull the covers tight around me, snuggling deep into my mattress. for a while, i think about James and how absurd it is that we've only known each other for a night, but it feels like forever.

soon, sleep over comes me.

~~~

lazily, i yawn, stretching my arms over my head. i check my clock; it's around one in the afternoon. damn, i was tired. i crawl out of bed and go to the bathroom, relieving myself. i take my bun down and comb out my damp hair, deciding to let it air dry for a bit. i go down stairs to make breakfast, an empty house welcoming me. yeah, 1 clock on a Sunday morning. it's usually pretty slow around here.

i pour myself some cereal, munching on it quietly and listening to the silence. i wish mom was home. it's always so sad without her here. when i finish, i head back up to my room.

i plop down on my bed, grabbing my phone and texting James.

To: James
hey sexy :p

to my delight, his reply comes a few seconds later.

To: Clover
hey babe ;)

To: James
still wanna hang out today?

To: Clover
you bet your sweet ass i do. when? [/b'

i giggle quietly, a small smile dancing on my lips.

To: James
now?


To: Clover
address?


quickly, i send him my address. again, he replies back almost instantly.

To: Clover
be there in ten.


i jump up off my bed, bounding into the bathroom excitedly. i let my hair stay as it naturally is, and apply a bit of makeup. i dress in a loose black tank top and shredded shorts, not bothering with shoes. to finish it off, i spritz on some yummy perfume.

i go down stairs to wait.

when he arrives, not a second late, might i add, he's looking dangerously sexy. i bite my lip and let him in. almost immediately, he crushes his lips against mine.

i have a feeling that i won't be a virgin for long.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, sorry it's so short. it's kind of a filler. so yeah, comment if you like and want more c: BTW if you want to see pictures of Clover and Callie be sure to check out my characters page :3