Status: two-shot (:

Anything for You

two of two

Alexys was sitting in the back lounge of the tour bus. All around her, Christmas lights lined the windows and there were decorations everywhere.

“Zacky, what’s going on?” she asked, not looking at him.

When he didn't reply, she looked at him, but he was just smiling.

“Stay here,” he said, standing up. “Everything will be clear in a few minutes.”

“Alright,” she said, frowning, but she let Zacky go.

She pulled her knees up to her chest to wait, but she didn’t have to wait long. The silence was broken by music playing through the speakers around the lounge. The door that Zacky had pulled closed was thrown open and Jimmy came parading through, in a faux-fur-lined dress. Brian, Johnny, Val and Matt followed. Jason and Matt Berry came in begrudgingly, being pushed by Zacky, who was dressed exactly like everyone else.

Alexys’ eyes watered up a bit as she recognized the opening song for the Rockettes' show. She’d seen it every year, and the guys were making sure she saw it this year, even if she couldn't be in New York. They had learned some moves, and some of them were improvising, as they moved around the small and cramped lounge.

She couldn't help the smile that lit up her face or the tears that fell down it; she was too happy to do anything else. She watched with fascination as they moved around the small area, dancing, jumping, and making weird gestures, just for her. She clapped as they ended the song.

“Can we take this shit off, now?” Jimmy pleaded to Val.

Val started to tell him off, but Alexys cut in. “Yes, Jimmy, you can take those outfits off now.”

“Thank God,” at least four different guys said at the same time before taking off their outfits.

Matt and Johnny stayed back a bit as Val came up to hug her. “We had two more songs planned out.”

“Val, I promise it’s okay. That was more than amazing,” Alexys said, hugging her best friend.

“I just wanted it to be special for you,” Val pouted. “It was Zacky’s idea, but I really had the eye for it.”

“It was amazing, I promise,” Alexys said.

“Okay, well, we’re going out for dinner. You guys wanna come?” Matt asked from the doorway.

“Please tell me you’re not going out like that,” Alexys said, motioning to his sparkling skirt.

“Fuck yeah,” Johnny said, shaking his hips before disappearing.

“Fuck no,” Matt said, ripping the thing down his legs. He had on a pair of shorts underneath.

“You guys have fun!” Zacky said, waving them off.

He wanted some alone time with Alexys.

Matt wagged his fingers at them before Val shoved him out of the lounge, pulling the door closed behind her.

“Oh, thank God,” Zacky said before ripping the ridiculous costume off.

Alexys laughed and pulled her legs up to her chest as she watched him undress. He accidentally pulled his shirt off with the top half of the costume and he started to put it back on when she stood up and stopped him. She smiled up at him and took the shirt away, throwing it somewhere in the room.

She blinked a few times and looked up at him. “Thank you.”

He smiled down at her before bending down to kiss her. She ran her hands over his chest and up to his neck, twirling her fingers around in his hair. Her teeth caught one of his snakebites and she tugged just a little bit, earning a growl of pleasure from him.

She gasped as she felt his hands cup her backside and lift her up. She pressed tighter to him as he moved them to the couch, pulling her shirt off in the process. Before he sat down, she pulled his basketball shorts and boxes down and he undid the button on her shorts. He sat down on the couch and she stood up, pulling her shorts the rest of the way down.

She didn’t need foreplay; she’d been ready for him since the moment his lips touched hers, so when she climbed back on top of him, he slid into her with ease. A sigh escaped her lips as a moan escaped his. His fingers dug into her hips, guiding them up and down on his lap.

She tossed her head back, letting the blonde and red locks fly over her shoulder as she bounced up and down. Her fingers gripped his shoulders as his head came forward and his mouth found one of her nipples. She groaned out loud and pressed her hips down into his, rotating them in circles.

Bringing her head down to look at him, she pushed his shoulders back. She leaned forward and her teeth grazed over the skin on his neck, causing him to shiver. She looked up and saw the whites of his eyes, knowing she was getting to him. She smiled, knowing what was coming.

When Zacky grabbed her hips, she just laughed and went with him as he flipped her onto her back. His thrusts became more frantic and rough, and Alexys pulled his head down, knowing he was getting closer. He reached in between their bodies and found her clit, making her cry out and her toes curl.

A few thrusts later she felt him shudder. Smiling and wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned up to kiss him.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“Love you, too, babe,” he said, kissing her back.

“Merry Christmas and thank you for my present.”

“Merry Christmas to you, too, babe. I told you, though…I’d do anything for you.”