I'll Never Let You Go

I'll Never Let You Go

it was summer and we, Black Veil Brides, were on tour. it was a great day. nothing had gone wrong yet. it's important to say yet. it always is. you don't know what's happening the next secunt. I was sitting in the couch in our tour bus with Andy on my lap playing with his beautiful black hair. it was small things like this that always made me feel happy. things like this that always made me feel grateful for living and always made me smile.
I heard Andy's cell phone calling. I looked up at him.
"are you gonna pick it up?" I asked.
"yeah" he said getting up of my lap and picking up his cell phone. he went outside for talking and I looked after him.
it took a while so I picked up my Playboy magazin and started to read. later when CC and Jake came inside the bus and started playing Xbox I moved to the bunk area and hided myself in my bunk and still red my magazin. I took a small break. I felt tired and then I laid my head on the magazin and fell asleep.

I was in a perfect place. I don't know where. the grass was really green. the flowers was purpel and red, the trees were white with silver and golden leafs the sky was as blue as... as Andy's eyes. really beautiful and the sun was as pail as his skin. I looked around and my eyes found him. the one I was searching for. Andy!
"Andy!" I yelled.
but there was something wrong with him. he had a strange anger in his eyes I hadn't seen before. he slowly walked over to me.
"why Ashley?" he asked looking down at me with anger and hurt in his eyes.
"why what?" I asked not understanding anything.
"Matt called me and told me you had been cheating on me" I saw the tears fall from his eyes. "how dare you do that to me?" he cried.
"but-" I tried to say something but he cut me off.
"no Ashley. no buts I'm leaving you. Matt is so much better than you. he is not cheating on anyone" Andy turned around and left me. I could hear small cries come from him
"Andy!" I yelled trying to run after him but my feet were frozen to the ground or was they. I looked down to see some blond slut hold around my ankles. and one more was coming and held them
"come on Ashley. you know you want us" they said smiling up at me.
"no!" I yelled. I still heard Andy's cries and looked up to see him further away but they sound like they'd come closer to me.
"Ashley!" someone out of the dream called.
"no no no.." I mumbled trying to get free from the sluts.
"yes Ashley you have to wake up for fuck sake!"

I blinked and woke up to see Jake standing over me. trying to shake me awake a little further away was Jinxx standing holding a crying Andy.
"ANDY!" I yelled and sat up
he ran over to me and jumped up on my lap and I held him tight
"I'm sorry" I whispered rocking him softly. "I'm so sorry Andy"
"Ashy" Andy cried and hugged me. he held his head against my sholder and I felt it getting wet by his tears but I didn't mind. he had to cry by the time I'd learned that. if he wasn't crying then it would get worse and worse until one day when he would just explode by all the tears he'd held back.
I kept rocking him for a while and then I whispered in his ear when he'd calmed a bit
"what was the call about" I bite my lip nervously. what if my dream was true?
"Jack is dead" Andy cried. I couldn't help but feeling relief. DON'T GET ME WRONG I love Jack. (Andy's dog by the way) but it meant he didn't think I'd cheated on him with some slut or something.
"shh Andy" I said and kept rocking him. "he was an old dog. he has been living a long and good life and now it is just his time to get to heaven. I know he means so much to you but it's all gonna be okay" I whispered in his hair.
"I know Ashy but I miss him so badly already" Andy sniffed.
"I know sweetheart and I understand I know that nothing can ever replace a dog but then you may just find something else that can make you happy" I said.
he looked up at me. the tears had stopped falling "like you?" he said with a weak sad smile on his beautiful lips.
"yes if you think so" I said smiling.
he wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me tight. "then I'll never let go of you" he said in the same way as a five-year-old child.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled at him. "I'll not let go of you either" I said and kissed his lips. he kissed back and I heard the sound of Jake and Jinxx leaving my bunk.
I pulled away from Andy and smiled at him. "I love you Andy*
he blushed and smiled back "I love you too Ashy" we kissed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave a comment and tell me what you think. Ashley is supposed to be on top in this and I don't know if I've done that good enough so will you tell me that?

oh yeah and tell me what you think else now when you are about to leave a coment

hope you've enjoyed it
love

Jackie ^_^