Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter One

Kellin's POV~
I gripped the razor tightly in my hand until I knew it had pierced the skin of my palm, and still then I gripped harder, now seeing the blood seep out from between my fingers.
It took me awhile to pry my fingers back to normal, my hand was pretty numb.
There was a thick bloody line underneath the base of my fingers. 'Perfect,' I thought.
I hurriedly wrote up a note, failing at my mothers handwriting and signature, and shoved it in my pocket. I was in another one of those moods where I wasn't about to do anything.
Well, I'm always in those moods where I don't want to do anything.
Grabbing my iPod I took one last look in the mirror. Not that it mattered what I looked like, I didn't need to impress anyone. I headed downstairs letting Mayday Parade lyrics fill my head. My mother trying to get my attention by yelling, and failed as I pretended I didn't hear her as I walked right out the door.

The sudden burst of cold air stung my face, I thought about going back in for a jacket but decided it wasn't worth hearing my mothers "I told you so"'s. Covering my face with my hands with my face I braced walking down the street. I sighed thinking how boring the day ahead of me was going to be.

-------

It took them long enough, but come fourth period I was called to the office. My guess; they realized 40 year old women don't write anything like 15 year old boys.

And I was right. I sat outside the counselors office waiting to be yelled at by Ms. Miller. I pulled my iPod out once again but it was just in time for her to poke her head out the door and summon me inside. I didn't take my backpack with me in fear she would search it for razors which she had done quite a few times by surprise.
I stepped inside to see me and Ms. Miller wouldn't be talking alone.
A boy sat in a seat that had been added to the small office table. I had seen him around, we shared 2nd and 5th. I couldn't recall his name though.
"Kellin this is Vic." Vic, right.
"Okay well why is Vic here?"
He looked up at me seeming stunned by my rudeness since I didn't even know him.
I mumbled a sorry intended for him and him only. It's not that I didn't want him there. I just didn't want him to hear anything the counselor had to say to me.
"Have a seat Kellin." She motioned to the chair directly in front of her.
I glanced over at Vic, and actually for the first time really looked at him.
He was actually cute. Really cute.
Him hearing my problems kept sounding worse and worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short, I just wanted to get it started!