Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Ten

My head had cleared up, I wasn't in as much pain as before. I was in the hospital. I wasn't in a room or anything, I wasn't a patient. The second I gained consciousness I told them I was find they didn't need to do anything. I wasn't about to get busted for underage drinking. I was in the waiting room, calling anyone and everyone I could to see if someone could take me home. No one.
Well almost no one. Vic was the only person I didn't call but I was worried I'd bother him. I mean there had to be a reason he'd gone the whole weekend without talking to me.

But he was my only hope and I needed to get out of there.
It rang six times and I was about to give up when I heard a croaky voice on the other end.
"Hello?"
"Vic?"
"Yeah.."
"Did I wake you?"
"No, not at all I was having a fucking party." He laughed sarcastically.
"Oh, well I'm sorry but I'm kinda stuck at the hospital. And no one can give me a ride." I frowned in to the phone, suddenly feeling bad for waking him.
"Why are you at the hospital? And I don't drive remember?" Damnit! How had I forgotten?
"Car accident, I don't know, I don't exactly remember. But shit, dude I wasn't even thinking, I'm sorry, go back to sleep."
"I could always wake my brother.. he could drive me over there to get you and take you home."
"No that's okay."
"It's really no problem, I'm sure he'd understand."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure. I'll go get him now, see you in less than a half hour k?"
"Okay. Thanks, your the best." I smiled in to the phone.
"I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I get an A for effort? lol