Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Thirteen

Vic POV
The place we ate at was pretty small, I honestly didn't know it existed, but maybe that's just because it was on Kellins side of town.
As much as he said he was hungry, he didn't eat much, we just talked.
If I thought I had known the boy before I was wrong, and he thought he knew me, well that was just fucking crazy and he was wrong too. All we did was talk, about anything and everything. It was so perfect. I wanted to sit there forever, just staring in to his eyes listening to him go on and on about his life.
But eventually we did have to leave. And I dreaded it so much. I was glad it happened though, glad I had gotten to know him so much better. We took out time walking to the car, and he took his time driving home so we could talk some more.
When we got to my house, I frowned. My day had gone so perfect, and I was sure being home would ruin that.
I didn't want to ruin that. Neither of us said anything when he pulled up, it was kind of awkward, especially since i didn't make a move to get out of the car.
And then suddenly he was pulling me by my shirt, and his lips were on mine and his tongue was eagerly fighting with mine. I wanted to be like forever, just passionately kissing Kellin. All the time. But eventually we had to stop for air, and we both had huge smiles on our faces. Now I felt I could go home, the memories of his kisses still floating in the back of my mind.
We said our goodnights and he waited for me to walk to my front door, I blew him a kiss as I did so.
I was greeted by my brothers dirty looks and the smell of something burning in my own house. I assumed Mike had attempted to cook and failed. He was just about the only person in our family that couldn't cook a meal. I sighed walking up the stairs, wanting to be back in Kellins car, in Kellins arms.
I laid down in my bed. 'Soon,' I thought to myself. 'You'll see him soon.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?