Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Fourteen

Vics POV~
"I'm burned out like a bright light, I wasn't ready for this, you're adorable as hell but I'm glancing at your wrist," I sang along to the Mayday Parade song cleaning my room because there was nothing better to do.
The past week had gone pretty great, going with Kellin after school to "do homework" and makeout and his house, or we went and got coffee or something. It was a really good week for me.
My closet was really crowded with all kinds of junk. I sighed as I started going through the mess. I found lots of old band shirts, most of them bands I hadn't heard in years, other old clothes, an awful amount of trash, CD's, Books. Anything and everything.
I was reaching the floor to my closet, (which was pretty awesome since I hadn't seen it in over five years) and I found a photo album.
I felt like crying.
My ex girlfriend had made this for me about two years ago. I found out she had been cheating on me with one of my best friends, my only friend really. Which was why I didn't have friends now. I didn't trust anyone.
And somehow my mind went to Kellin. I couldn't trust Kellin. I liked Kellin sure, we had a good thing going. But that could change in an instant. He could give me a reason not to trust him.
Before I knew it tears started falling from my eyes. How am I supposed to live like this? Not being able to get close to anyone, not trusting at all. I just couldn't.
Sitting up fast I pulled open my drawer finding the familiar box, with my familiar friend inside. Still crying, I cut several lines all the way down my left arm. The blood oozed out really thick making me feel faint. I wrapped my arm in a towel and layed down, soon blacking out from the loss of blood. My last thoughts as I drifted out of consciousness were that I hoped I didn't wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're reading Christmas stories this period so I thought I'd getting some writing in.
Tomorrows my Christmas break, I'll be able update more often then.
Comments please?