Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Fifteen

Vics POV~
But I did. As soon as I got up, I felt like I was going to faint and fall back to the place I had just been sleeping. My head throbbed so much I thought my head was about to explode. I grabbed my phone to see I had three missed calls from Kellin. I wasn't about to call someone with a headache like this, not even Kellin. I texted him telling him I'm sick, and that I was sorry if he had plans for us that day. He replied seconds later saying it was okay and he needed to spend some time with his family anyway.
Throwing my phone down on my bed I sighed. I was really hungry but it was going to take a lot of work to get me to the kitchen.

~~~

My day dragged by, I soon wished I hadn't said anything to Kellin. I could use someone elses company. My brother didn't show his face all day, just locked himself in his room and probably smoked or something.
I wandered around my house, watching tv, eating, reading, listening to music, attempting homework. Basically everything and by the time I had done all that it was 7:00pm.
I began thinking it was too early to sleep, but i sure could use a couple extra hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
didn't get much done because family come over today unexpected -.- I'll try to have the next chapter up today so you guys don't hate me for making it so short.