Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Seventeen

Vics POV
*One month later*
We basically spent every second of everyday talking to each other whether it was in person, on the phone, texting, anything really. We didn't really seem to like not talking to each other so it didn't stop.
I had been texting him all morning and it was 10:30 now. It was a sunday and we both wanted to hang out but he didn't have a car today and we lived to far away from each other to walk and meet each other. I moped around my room, eating anything and everything, and watching old movies.
Someone knocked on my door and I looked out the window trying to see who it was but there was no way to tell from where I was.
I walked towards the front door, pretty lazily. Peeking through the peep hole to see no one there.
I sighed, was I hearing shit now? Or was some fucker messing with me?
I started to make my way back to my room but I heard another knock. "Come on now," I said to myself. I didn't hesitate to just open the damn thing this time, in case it was someone messing with me.
But no, it was no one messing with me. It was Kellin.
I immediately felt self conscience. I was in pajamas, my hair was fucked up, not brushed or washed.
"What are you doing here?" I motioned him to come inside. He shook his head, he was hiding something behind his back.
"I needed the walk. It's not that far actually. And I just wanted to see you today."
"Oh like you saw me yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that?" I winked.
"Yeah pretty much."
"Whatcha got there? I pointed to his hands holding something behind his back."
"Oh yeah see about that. After this I was kinda gonna go see my girlfriend.."
My face dropped.
He laughed, "I'm kidding dude!" He pulled out a bouquet from behind his back.
I grabbed the roses, "They're nice.. Come in now, I'm gonna put them in water.
He grabbed my arm to stop me from going inside. "No, not quite yet."
"What?"
He got down on knee. 'What the fuck,' I thought. 'Is he gonna propose or some shit.'
"Vic?"
"Uh, yeah?"
"Will you be my boyfriend." My jaw dropped. Nope, just a step down from proposing.
Was this for real? Was Kellin asking ME to be his boyfriend?
Not finding words, I nodded my head.
He smiled."Yay," He said standing up to grab my jaw and kiss me.
I smiled into it. Isn't it weird, how one little thing could change your mood completely?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had a friend of mine, Jordyn read this.. yeah she didn't hesitate to point out every mistake I have made, -.- cx so I'm sorry guys for being such a failure at life.

Merry Christmas Eve. c: <3