Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Eighteen

Kellins POV~
Having Vic as a boyfriend was absolutely amazing. He was perfect. We hung out every second of the day, obviously not wanting to miss the other. In school though, we both agreed to keep it on the down low, bullying was a for sure thing at their highschool, and having no friends to back them up or anything would be pretty hard. So if they ever did come out to the school it wouldn't be for a long time.
Or that whats we had said two months ago when I had asked the beautiful mexican to be my boyfriend.
My phone vibrated next to me, informing I had a text from Vic.
"Come outside"
'Why would he be telling me to go outside?' I thought. But I did. I walked down the hall towards the door and when I opened it, I found Vic standing there, beaming.
"What?" I smiled. His happiness was contagious.
"I got my license!" We talked about it for a few minutes just standing there in my door way. I didn't even think to ask him if he wanted to go outside.
"So since I am now able to drive I thought we'd take a little trip." He winked.
"A little trip to where?"
"The beach!" There he went beaming again.
He helped me find all the shit I would need while I changed out of my clothes. I came out to find him holding a towel, some sunscreen, and extra clothes.
This was going to be so great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter.