Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Two

Still Kellins POV~
She had us sit in silence for the first few minutes shuffling through papers, signing some, throwing others in the trash next to her. Obviously building tension and curiosity between us two boys as to why we both were here.
It started to seem like this wasn't going to be about the note at all, until she pulled it from the file of papers on her desk.
I sighed leaning back in my chair, when she noticed a smirk appeared on her face.
"We called your mom Kellin. She didn't write any note, or sign anything you wrote, she wasn't even aware you had a hand injury. Would you like to explain that to me?"
"Not really. "
Vic shifted in his seat. What did he have to be uncomfortable about? I was the one about to get weeks of detention for forgery.
"Can I at least see your hand?" I reluctantly held my out, sure to pull my jacket sleeve all the way over my wrist before, so she wouldn't see anything. But she had noticed my action and as soon as she had my hand in hers she pulled my sleeve down. She gasped at the amount of dark red lines covering my lower arm.
"Kellin you said you stopped. I thought you were improving."
"Yeah well, I didn't. You were wrong. People like me don't just improve Ms. Miller." I put emphasis on her name, the way she did with mine.
"Weekly visits again I see. And I will be calling your mom about this. Again. You can't keep doing this to yourself. You may think it's the only way but it's not. You can be helped if you actually try Kellin."
I rolled my eyes and propped my legs up on the table.
"I knew this was how you were gonna be. Vic is here because you two have a few things in common and you could both use a friend. I'm not forcing you but I think if you tried, you'd find you two would be great friends."
"I'm not a charity case Ms. Miller." Those were the first words Vic had said since I entered the office.
"I understand that Victor but-"
"No buts. I don't you to keep handing me people you think would be 'perfect friends with' when it ends up with me following them around like a puppy. No one wants to be stuck with me, and I don't want them to be. I'm done here." He stood to get up but I stood up and grabbed his arm.
Sparks.
He felt them too I could see the expression on his face. We stood like that a second too long with my hand on his and my eyes bearing into his, and his to mine.
When I let go and sat back down. Suddenly feeling very insecure and paranoid. Was my hair messed up? Did I have anything on my face? I had just eaten lunch and I hadn't checked a mirror. Was what I was wearing too dark? Too unwelcoming?
Vic had sat back down seeming hesitant with his every move.
"So Kellin, you and Vic have next period together which works out great. I only have to write one note for the both of you."
She grabbed a sticky note and scribbled pretty fast an excuse to our teacher why we weren't both there.

As we left the offic Vic seemed to keep a bit of a distance between us, walking awfully fast. I realized it bothered me. I wanted to talk to him.
I jogged to catch up, "Hey hold on." He slowed his pace, but not by much.
"What?"
"What did she mean we have a few things in common?" Not sure why I asked. I wasn't even sure I cared.
"I don't know," he mumbled.
"Oh." I looked down at the ground, upsetting over the fact he didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me.

-----

5th period wasn't even half way over and I was so ready to get out of there. Listening to the teacher go on and on.
And on.
"For this project were going to work in partners. Now don't get too excited I have the names of who will work with who right here."
'Oh god,' I thought, 'Watch me get stuck with one of the stoners.'
He named all the names, I didn't bother paying attention to until he said mine.
"Kellin Bostwick and Victor Fuentes." 'Yes!'
I was actually glad for a couple reasons. One, I wasn't stuck with some moron. Two, I'd have a chance to get to know him.
Getting to know cute guys is always fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I rushed through this so I'm not sure if it's much longer than the first. Or better..
I know I'm not very far along but I'd love some comments! Tell me how I'm doing? o: