Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Six

Vic POV

I was expecting the car ride there to be quiet and awkward, but Kellin couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut. He talked about everything. I learned he wanted shark bites but his parents were all against that shit. He hated the beach, the water was always to cold for him and sand always seemed to get in his shorts, his hair, his mouth even. His parents worked all week and if they were to come home it'd be from about midnight to 5 in the morning.
He said more but I was didn't pay attention because I was so busy staring at him. Awing over him. And he wouldn't notice, probably just think I'm being respectful looking at him when he's talking.
When we got to his place I was kinda surprised, it was a small apartment complex. Real.. cozy, I guess you could say. I had expected him to live in nothing smaller than a mansion, but hey I didn't judge people by where they lived, and I especially wasn't going to judge Kellin for it.
Because I knew people could easily judge me for the exact same reason.
I stopped thinking for a minute actually listening to what Kellin said and we pulled up into a parking space.
"No ones gonna be home for awhile so it wouldn't matter where we worked as long as we pick everything up afterwards, cos I know they'll give me hell for it." I nodded.
I stepped out of the car and followed him to a door with the number 17 on the front.
The inside is actually way bigger than it seems. The size of a normal house actually. I took it there just weren't very many due to the initial size of the complex.
"Do you want anything to snack on?" Kellin asked. "We have like everything you could possibly imagine. It's what my parents get for making me do the shopping." He laughed and it made me smile.
"No thanks, I'm fine."
"Alright, but if you change your mind let me know. Where do you want to work?" He looked at me expectantly.
"Uh, it's your house, you decide."
"My room it is." I could've sworn he winked as he turned towards the hallway, but maybe I was seeing things.
His room was average size, with average teenage boy things. A bed, a dresser, a desk, pictures and posters of a few bands I listened to.
"Hey I have to go to that bathroom, I'll be back in a sec."
"Okay."
I looked around the room, admiring his posters, looking at notes on his desk. I had a habit of being nosey.
I opened a red notebook thinking it was just school work but it some sort of diary. A journal. I knew I shouldn't, but I skimmed through it seeming my name a few times.
Wait what? My name was in his journal? I closed it fast in case he came in and saw me invading his personal thoughts.
But I was too late. I turned and he was right behind me. He didn't seem mad but I apologized anyway. "I'm so sorry, I can't help it, I'm real-" but I was kinda stopped when he stepped forward and smashed his lips into mine. For a second I couldn't grasp what was going on but once it did I closed my eyes and went it. I was a bit to late because seconds later he pulled away.
"I've wanted to do that for too long now." He breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
theres a lot of errors, i did it early in the morning, so sorry :/