Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Eight

Kellins POV
We hadn't gotten much work done, but after we started making out, I'm pretty sure we both knew we wouldn't.
We worked on it for about an hour but our minds were elsewhere.
We both knew what we'd much rather do, and when we were about to say fuck the project, well his mother called saying he needed to go home.
It seemed urgent so I didn't say anything. He left with a quick goodbye, I walked to the window to watch him walk to car but he was running by then.
'I wonder what the fuck happened.' I thought.

-----

Sunday night, I hadn't heard one word from Vic and I guess you could say I was kinda worried. Maybe he just thought it was a mistake? Maybe it took him an hour to realize he made out with someone he didn't want to? Maybe he didn't like me at all..
I shook the thoughts out of my head, so what did I care? People played with my feelings all the time, this couldn't possibly be much different than all of those times.

I heard the door bell ring downstairs. Maybe it was Vic, I jumped up and ran to the door pulling it open without even looking to see who it really was.
Talk about dissapointed. "Hey Austin." Austin was the guy my mother had been having an affair with for a few years actually. I knew about it because one day when my dad was at work I heard her screaming Austins name. Lucky for her I liked Austin so I wasn't going to go blabbing about it to my dad. He was a prick anyways, probably beat her if he were to find out.
"Hey Kellin, is your mum here?"
"Is she ever?" He threw a sad smile at me as he walked inside.
"Well I thought you'd probably be bored here alone, want to go somewhere? Do something?" I thought about it, did I want to stay at home wallowing in self pity at Vic not bothering to talk to me all weekend, or go out and probably get wasted with the guy I wish was my actual dad?
I had answered my own question by asking it.
I smiled, "Only if there's alcohol involved."
"What's a night out with Austin without alcohol?" I grabbed a jacket and followed him out the door into his massive truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Austin as in Austin Carlile btw.
I just decided I need more band members in this story. I'll probably add Justin and Tony too.
I'm having writers block so that's why I didn't update last night.. :c
Comment if you want.
I would appreciate it.